Teen texting while driving crashes into cop car

Morg

Grumpy mod
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2009/may/22/omg-texting-teen-crashes-cop-car/

OMG! Texting teen crashes into cop car

TAMPA — Authorities say a high school student ditching class crashed into a police car while texting on her phone.

Tampa police say 18-year-old Katelyn Blaylock was driving with two friends in her car Wednesday morning. She apparently didn't see a red light and ran into a police car that was stopped at the intersection.

Blaylock and her front passenger sustained minor injuries.

Blaylock was cited with careless driving.

Police took the three teens back to school

what a idiot

Ah texting, the new drinking and driving for morons

I love that the cops took her back to school.

The following facepalm is brought to you by Teenage Idiots: Improve your self esteem and lower your hope for the human race with Teenage Idiots!

:facepalm

GOOD!

God, there isn't much more that'll annoy me than people that fidget with their ****ing phones on the road. If I'm riding with anyone that pulls that **** I make sure to slap the phone out of their hand.

My moron brother did that on a wet, winding mountain road in Wyoming last year. I politely asked him to put the damn cell phone away before he got us killed. He did, albeit a little surprised that it bothered me.

The obsession with texting is a total mystery to me.

Just tell someone to text the message for you! DUH!

I hope the cop took her cellphone away, too.

Then leave it in your pocket and tell him/her to brb

I wonder what the stats are for car accidents that are due to DWT.

hmmm it kinda reminds me of Family Guy when Death was drunk and smashes into the cop car

I love that the cops took her back to school.

Ditto. Especially since they were hurt and still had to go back to school.

My girlfriend does this. She can't wrap her head around why it's such an idiotic thing to do. It terrifies me when I'm in the car with her driving.

Isn't it worlds easier to call someone on a cellphone instead of sending text messages?

Isn't it worlds easier to call someone on a cellphone instead of sending text messages?

shhhhhh!!!! You're using too much common sense. Try telling these idiots that and they'll look at you like they were 5 years old and you just told them there's no Santa

It would have been appropriately ironic if she somehow lost her fingers in the wreck. Too bad.

shhhhhh!!!! You're using too much common sense. Try telling these idiots that and they'll look at you like they were 5 years old and you just told them there's no Santa

I just don't get what the craze is with "texting", I've had friends attempt to have lengthy and personal conversations with me via text messaging. Wouldn't it be better to call or perhaps write a letter of some sort?

Sending a text message is highly convenient as it allows for quick messages like "I will be late, cover for me." or "Dude I need to hide a body meet me behind Wal-Mart" but not for long conversations about the state of the economy or your miscarriage.

When you start text-talking it becomes super inconvenient even if you have a keyboard phone it's still the equivalent of typing everything you say.

Which is why it's changing the way we talk and making us into babbling morons that don't even know English!

**** text.

A girl at my school was caught with alchohol by a cop this week, she bit him and headbutted him trying to get away....

Obviously not, since he used the words, "trying."

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"