Morg

Grumpy mod
Staff member
Reaction score
Batgirl

Glad there's no pic, I have no eye bleach

Police encounter 'Batgirl' during FdL traffic stop

The Reporter Staff

During a routine traffic stop last week, Fond du Lac police officers encountered a man dressed as Batgirl.

According to police reports, officers stopped the car carrying the costume-clad 23-year-old Fond du Lac man at the intersection of Ninth and Morris Streets at about 11:30 p.m. Sept. 13 because the car did not have its headlights on.

The man and his passenger, a 21-year-old Fond du Lac man, were tested for alcohol and the younger man registered .06 blood/alcohol content. Since he is on probation, he was arrested and taken to jail, according to the report.

While officers searched the men, the older man said his wallet was in the spandex of his outfit, according to the report. Police found marijuana in the car.

The older man was cited and released, according to the report.

was the other passenger Batboy? :ninja:

ugh. at least now we kinda know where batgirl may or may not keep her wallet.

I don't understand why the other guy was arrested if he was a passenger and was found to be drunk?

I don't understand why the other guy was arrested if he was a passenger and was found to be drunk?

Since he is on probation, he was arrested and taken to jail, according to the report

Didn't read this part?

Since he is on probation, he was arrested and taken to jail, according to the report

Didn't read this part?

Maybe it's because I didn't finish my coffee, but I still don't get it. You can't get drunk when you're on probation? :huh:

You can drink, but not to the point of intoxication.

Maybe it's because I didn't finish my coffee, but I still don't get it. You can't get drunk when you're on probation? :huh:

I would imagine part of his probation is not to drink

How do they know it was Batgirl and not Batman? Was it the modern Batgirl, or the Barbara Gordon version of Batgirl? Cause the Gordon version was nearly identical to Batmans suit at the time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"