Sequels What about an X-factor spinoff?

Darthkush

Avenger
Reaction score
I was reading through some old X-men trade paperbacks and started thinking, "ya know, the original x-factor team could work as an new x-men film".

think about it. We've already got Beast, Iceman, and Angel. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to fill that team out a little more. Maybe add Rogue and/or Collosus and bring back Cyclops to lead. You can even bring back Famke as Madylene Pryor.

I would go with the whole X-factor as mutant hunters who are secretly helping mutants angle they did in the books. What do you guys think?

i would like to see an xfactor movie but with the team led by havok although i wouldnt be opposed to one with the original team , i love the characters and i'd see the movie with the hopes it wasnt a crapfest

I wouldn't mind seeing an X-Men: X-Factor with Cyclops leading a team that could include any of the following characters:
Angel
Beast
Iceman
Havok
Polaris
Shadowcat

It would be cool to see them now working for the government. It would work now that the professor is dead and Storm is headmistress at the school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"