Comics X-Factor: Forever Thread

Havok83

Avenger
Reaction score
In September of 1963, comic book history was made when Stan Lee and Jack Kirby's "The X-Men" #1 hit stores. In the pages of that seminal Marvel Comics issue, readers were introduced to Cyclops, the Beast, Iceman Angel and Marvel Girl, the original student body of Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters. 23 years later, writer Bob Layton and artist Jackson Guice would reassemble the original X-Men for a new series titled "X-Factor."

In July of 1986, writer Louise Simonson took over "X-Factor" and began a five year run that would introduce and establish some of the more prominent elements of X-Men mythology, such as the arch-villain Apocalypse and Warren Worthington's transformation from Angel to the blue skinned Archangel.

In March of 2010, Simonson will return to the original X-Men character once again with the five issue "X-Factor: Forever" mini-series, featuring art by Dan Panosian. CBR News spoke with Simonson about the project which is set in an alternate Marvel Universe and picks up where her original "X-Factor" run left off.

You can read the entire interview here: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=24084

very interesting. its a shame it could be confused with the Xmen Forever stuff.

I love those redesigns. I hate the whole concept behind Forever bc X-men is so horrendous but this looks alot more promising. I wouldnt mind if it were ongoing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"