What about this idea for an Avengers movie?

Iceburgeruk

Civilian
Reaction score
We all know they are gonna set up the avengers team one by one in their own movies and then go for the team crossover flick.

So before they get around to making an avengers movie they would prob have made captain america, iron man, ant-man, namor, incredible hulk and thor solo franchises.

A lot of people go with the idea of hulk vs avengers as a)iron man-hulk cameo crossovers are already planned b)it occurred in ultimate avengers c)it occurred in the first avengers story.

What about they go one further and incorporate the plot from avengers #3?

Hulk Versus The Avengers Versus Namor The Sub-Mariner!!!!

That means you are combining six franchises instead of just five in the crossover! (Hulk, Namor, Captain America, Thor, Ant-Man and Iron Man)

I mean hulk vs avengers is cool but how about hulk vs avengers vs namor?

People would say that it would be too weighted to hulk and namor in the fight but it wouldn`t if you had that hulk and namor don`t like each other either. So at one point you have hulk and namor double teaming the avengers and both delivering a double haymaker to thor. Then a second later hulk gets annoyed and starts slugging away at namor.

I just think it gives the avengers movie a more epic scope. And it makes it more unique. Because to be fair what is the plot to the average hulk movie gonna be? Hulk is on the run from the military who thinks hes a monster. So an avengers movie with just the hulk cameo is basically just the average hulk movie plot but with the avengers replacing the military. Throw namor in and you could have a new diverse element.

It would also emphasize the epic scale of the avengers movie. Having the hulk in it as a threat is one thing but to have namor as an opponent as well just amplifies the crossover potential.

I dunno. I just want to see the inevitable three-way, no-holds barred showdown between thor, hulk and namor on the silver screen.

Maybe in the first half... not throughout... maybe the villain sets up the Avengers and gives Hulk an mutated growth formula in the beginning... besides we got a thread about talking about this already. I don't think Namor will be in it either unless its a cameo or a short scene in the beginning. But it would be a waste of screen time and they wouldn't be able to develop him.

the avengers vs BOTH THE HULK &SUB MARINER /COUNT ME IN

i think the avengers facing the hulk would be a good idea but not hulk as the main villian.

I'm not going to lie. I don't like it. I like more clear cut villains, especially for the first film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"