Sequels What about X-Men Origin's: Professor X

TheVelvetOnion

Sidekick
Reaction score
What im thinking is this, firstly i dont actually mean a Professor X movie, but my idea sort of stems from how and why the x-men were created in the first place...

What i'm suggesting is that why dont we merge Professor X's origin story with X-Men first class...

I wasnt really for a Magneto movie, considering they were going to detail some of Professor X's origin in the Magneto movie...

But what if we litterally looked at Professor X's origin and why he created the x-men, plus we would see how the x-men functioned before wolverine... The story wouldnt necessarly be just a Professor X origin story but his character would drive the story along...

You see what im thinking is you could have the first part of the movie focusing on Xavier first discovering his mutant power, meeting Eric and forming a partnership, you would initially have younger cast members as young xavier, young eric and young moria mctaggart and maybe a young magda, we learn of how they want to help others like them, and the school is built, we could then incorporate the end of wolverine movie where all those mutants are freed... maybe Stryker is the reason that split Xavier and Magneto to take a different stand on mutant tolerance... and that the inccident leads to Xavier first encounting Cyclops, Storm and Jason... i mean we already saw Jeans origin in x-men 3, it sounds to me that Jean was one of the last members to join the first team. Im thinking that Cyclops, Storm and Jason were members before Jean... possibly even beast or we could develop his enrolement into the school in this movie...

Second part of the movie features xavier teaching the mutants how to control there powers, but there is no sort of direct X-Men idea because they have nothing to defend against, so my idea would be why dont Jason be a turning point to why the x-men were created, show the lengths of what magneto would do...

Think of it logically,

Guessing that by the end of wolverine movie, the mutants that were prisoners find there way to Xaviers mansion, Magneto is furious for what mankind has done and goes all preachy. Magneto uses Jason Stryker to punish his father for what he had done which is the "boring her eyes out to block out the images" quote that William said to Xavier about Jason. Magneto starts his brotherhood which leads to Xavier needing to create the x-men just to keep the peace...

The third part of the movie is really how x-men take on the first brotherhood.

So what do you think...

A movie that is simply... X-Men: The Origin

if xavier is going to be involved in x-men origins magneto than theres no reason he should have his own movie. his path is made clear and he is the voice of the x-men through all the movies.

yes i agree with that but i think talling his origin in magneto is just wrong, it should really be X-Men The Origin... and like the wolverine movie, shows how Professor X and Magneto found each other and joined forced only to be split apart.

how he got his 1st wheelchair..

this or the Magneto movie are Oscar contenders

If they get a solid, indie director, give him control of the film, and aim more for a prestige drama (same with Magneto) instead of an action film, I think it can be an amazing film.

Personally, I think there should be an X-Men Origins without the colon, and just have it equally about Xavier and Magneto.

Judging on what happened with Gavin Hood, I don't think Fox is capable of these things, and I'd rather it didn't happen.

I think alot would be covered in First Class though to satisfy the curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"