What are the most badass movie moments.

Visceral

A Shadow
Reaction score
I saw one for lines of dialogue but sometimes a great moment has no dialogue.

Mine would be:

-When Tyler fights Lou and then fights his boss in Fight Club.
-When after being poisoned in Casion Royale, Bond says to Le Chiffe "I'm sorry that last hand nearly killed me."
-When McClaine tapes the gun to his back in Die Hard.
-When Saint says that Castle killed his son and in the background you hear someone yell and then an explosion, and Castle says, "Both of them" in The Punisher.
-When Wallace picks a fight.
-When Indiana cuts the bridge and says "Mularam prepare to meet Kali...in hell" in the temple of doom.
-Batman going through Maroni's men at the club like they are nothing in The Dark Knight.
-When Batman taps on the joker and kindly asks, "excuse me, have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light", then hits him super hard in B89.

Badass movie moments with dialogue.

_ "If you want to get out of here, you talk to me." Max Rockatansky in The Road Warrior.

_ "Call me Snake." Snake Plissken in Escape from New York.

_ "Dead or alive, you're coming with me." Robocop.

_ "Now I'm gonna show you what I already know" MacReady in The Thing.

Last edited:
Sam Jackson's "path of the righteous man" speech from Pulp Fiction.

The Rutger Haur "time to die" speech from Blade Runner.

The bloodrave fight scene from Blade.

Neo puting on his shades and flying into the air at the end of The Matrix.

Kevin Spacey changing his walk at the end of Usual Suspects.

Here's one of my favorite moments from "A Better Tomorrow," featuring the ultra-badass Chow Yun-Fat nonchalantly shooting up a restaurant full of bad guys.

Warning: Violence
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlQ_iyQ61ig[/YT]

"General, would you care to step outside?" -Superman

Cheyenne's traincar rescue in Once Upon A Time In The West.

Eastwood giving Lee Van Cleef his pistolbelt to referee the fight in For A Few Dollars More. Also his subsequent trouble with hi "adding."

Last edited:
Gandalf vs the Balrog is the most badass moment I've seen in film. Most notably the first of three versions that were shown. "You shall not pass!"

I'd like add all the scenes, but it's easier just to list every 80s action movie stars:

Sylvestor Stallone
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Dolph Lundgren
Charles Bronson
Clint Eastwood
Carl Weathers

Definately when Spider-Man dodged those razorbat things in Spider-Man 1. That scene still looks cool to this day

Jesse Ventura with the gatling gun in Predator, hell that whole scene was awesome. Rambo destroying the whole town with the M60 in First Blood. Blade 1 first shootout scene in the nightclub was great to.

the coffins scene from the opening of A Fistfull of Dollars

"General, would you care to step outside?" -Superman
Loved that part I remember as a kid yelling out "Superman!" in the theater.

another mention:
"Murdock, I'm coming to get you" - Rambo First Blood pt. 2

The part in X-Men 1 in the bar when Wolverine retracts his claws after the stand off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9RNjd918tQ#t=3m24s

I was trying to think of the most badass scene from the x-men series and thought maybe this scene, most of the scenes in wolverine were too corndog for my taste, but I would have to go with the fight with the soldier when they are attacking the mansion in X2.

When bobby and him are talking and then all of a sudden he is in this fight.

What makes the scene so badass is that before he kills the guy, the soldier actually gains the upperhand, which humanizes Wolverine so that when we see the next scene of him just crazy lashing out we feel that he can feel pain and is not superhuman. It just makes it all the more badass.

I would also like to add the final gun shoot out scene in the town where Jermey Renner takes a drink from the cup lying on the ground.

Robocop punching that dude who was holding the mayor hostage.

I have yet to see a punch that can match it in badassery.

The bride DESTROYS the crazy 88s in Kill Bill

The Bride ripping out Elle's eye and crushing it in Kill Bill vol 2

The pool scene in Let the right one in

All Arnold vs T-1000 fights in Terminator 2

"Get away from her you *****" - Ripley in giant robot suit

The opening scene of The Matrix.

Car chase in The Matrix Reloaded

Hit Girl massacres thugs and prostitute

Jason Bourne. That is all that needs to be said.

Every scene from every Sam Peckinpah movie.

Harry Callahan acting like he was gonna drop his gun while Scorpio held the child hostage. Callahan then quickly aims and fires blasting Scorpio in the shoulder.

Callahan then walks over and gives him the "Do you feel lucky speech"

you know the rest of course

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"