What batman/superman book is everyone interested in after oyl?

Delta-Recon-1

Civilian
Reaction score
So as oyl comes to an end and the whole action/supes, detective/bats crossover is done for now (or at least i think it is) what supes book are you guys gonna read? and what bats book? for me, its probably gonna be superman for supes, and batman for bats, because those seem to be following the mainstream storyline the most (correct me if im wrong). What about you guys?

I'm getting all four of them. The creative teams are too good to pass up.

^ yea i wanted to do that too, but thing is, im on a budget. (current list of books i have to get; flash oyl #1/2, justice #6, battle for bludhaven #6, superman oyl (last part), batman oyl (last part), wonderwoman oyl #1, Green lantern oyl #12, ion #3/4, 52 #7-10, and JLA # 0.

Well, only Detective Comics and Superman have come out since their OYL reintroduction arcs ended, so nobody really knows what Batman and Action Comics are going to be like. Give it another couple of weeks and you'll probably have a lot more opinions on which series to get.

You could probably cut the Flash and get another of the Supes/Bat titles, too. The first issue of Flash was really horrendous.

^^ i agree...everything is impessive

Dini's run on Detective is sweet....along with Robinson who just completed a good arc on Batman/Detective

Buseik/Johns/Woods were phenomenal in Up Up and Away in Action/Superman and now Buseik and Pacheco are following the thend...i get everything

I'm going to wait on it. I love both of them, but am not necessarily interested in reading their solo stories regularly again. I'll have to wait and see.

if i enjoy the upcoming batman and action comics issues then I'll most likely collect all four of the series. but so far I'm enjoyed detective comics a lot found it a little better than superman, but both were good.

Most likely boht Batman books; Dini/Detective and Morrison/Batman. I love Supes and all, but he's not a quick buy for me. If I get the chance, I'll skim throughthem and if I likey, I buy...ey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"