What Comic Book Movie will gross the highest in 2020?

I’m expecting the ‘first gay superhero’ hype to be huge for Eternals, so it has my vote. I could definitely be wrong, though.

I'll believe it when I see it.

1. Eternals
2. Wonder Woman 1984

I think 2020 will be the year of DC..

I am not underestimate the potential of Eternals and Black Widow, I am sure they will do big numbers but considering MCU now in the period of calm after massive 11 years of Infinity Saga, I think the hype is not quite the same or has not yet again reach the high ground (at least until their next major crossover team up or when the very first X-Men MCU movie comes out).

In the meantime, I think DC will have the upper hand for the first time with WW84 and BoP next year and also with Batman, Aquaman 2, and The Flash in 2021 and 2022.

MCU movies have a huge craze among audiences, no matter in which part of the world they release they bagged huge collections and smash the box office, i shared the list of some movies which is having the highest gross collection between the years 2018 to 2021

1.) Avengers: Endgame
2.) Avengers: Infinity War
3.) Black Panther
4.) Spider-Man

This list does not end here Venom movies also: Venom, Venom: Let There Be Carnage

So there are specific audience section one who likes to watch movies and one who love to read comic books. Its total depends upon the audience's interest.

To answer this thread its, Birds of Prey and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"