Sequels What core X-Man would you love to get a solo movie too?

SumT

Sidekick
Reaction score
This is just a what if situation: imagine the Fox-Disney deal didnt happen, and Fox plans to continue the x-men franchise for the next decade (and more), and after the Gambit movie, they want to try another solo movie for a core X-Men male member.

Which one would you love the most? (not the one more likely, but your personal prefference)

* You can vote more than 1 option

Last edited:
its about male characters :oldrazz:

I'm not as into these ideas as some of the female ones, but hypothetically I'd go with Nightcrawler or Iceman.

Colossus for me. I would love to see it linked into his time in russia in his early years before he became an Xman..

Though if we could expand it JUST a little, i would love one for Havoc (scotts brother) or one of the Gutheries (cannonball!!)

Bishop.

The dark future /time travel/ energy absorption thing makes him interesting - and also the most cinematic probably!

I certainly wouldn't mind seeing him done better. The way he was in DoFP seemed rather weak compared to what he's like in the comics..

I love Havok, but I guess since they killed him and there is no adult version, I didnt even bother.

YEa, imo that was a REAL BAD decision in Age of apocalypse..

I love Havok, but I guess since they killed him and there is no adult version, I didnt even bother.

Sis. This Franchise is ending soon. X-Men will be under Disney's property in the not so distant future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"