What do you call those round black things?

Zero_Vault

Civilian
Reaction score
They pass around in churches, to collect taxes?

Tariffs?

Pentinence?

It's called something. The act of giving to the church... I think it starts with the letter "P".

to give to the church is called tithing, isn't it?

maybe you are thinking of collection Plates. that starts with a P

Polluting. As in "your giving funds to the church is helping to pay for their defense against the countless sexual harassment/molestation charges they have going against them and in effect further polluting the lives of the victims."

Polluting. As in "your giving funds to the church is helping to pay for their defense against the countless sexual harassment/molestation charges they have going against them and in effect further polluting the lives of the victims."

:dry:

Tariffs?

I think it starts with the letter "P"
kidsthesedays.jpg

All I can think you might mean is tithing..and that starts with a T. I don't recall ever seeing a round black thing in church :huh:

I've been in different churches every Sunday for the 21 years I've been alive and I have never seen anyone pass around a "black thing" to collect "taxes."

:confused:

I've been in different churches every Sunday for the 21 years I've been alive and I have never seen anyone pass around a "black thing" to collect "taxes."

:confused:

Maybe you've been going to the wrong church :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"