What do you say to this?

Soundwave88

As you command Megatron.
Reaction score
"If there's anyone that let's say loved Batman Forever and went into Batman & Robin with great anticipation, if I disappointed them in anyway, then I really want to apologize, cause it wasn't my intention. My intention was just to entertain them". -Joel Schumacher

It shows that he really did not intend to entertain, I think. You shouldn't appologize for trying to entertain an audience. If so, why didn't the guys behind Napoleon Dynamite appologize to me?! :cmad:

"If there's anyone that let's say loved Batman Forever and went into Batman & Robin with great anticipation, if I disappointed them in anyway, then I really want to apologize, cause it wasn't my intention. My intention was just to entertain them". -Joel Schumacher

I say that's very witty of Schumacher. He's apologising, but you can only accept the apology if you also accept you like Batman Forever. "If you accept Batman Forever was good, I'll accept Batman & Robin was bad."

I fall in the category, so I can accept the apology, I'll never forget B&R (ughhh) but that's another story.

I loved Batman Forever. I accept his apology, just as I did nearly three years ago when this same topic was first made.

i thought BF was good, and i thought B&R was ewwwwww, made me want to puke after watching that movie, i think this is all warner bros fault, burton had two great films, he had something great going and WB wanted to make a kid friendly movie and we would soon get B&R, schumacher should of never gave in to WB

it was 11 years ago, some people need to accept B&R for what it is and move on. Im sure the average joe doesn't even recall the film.

it was 11 years ago, some people need to accept B&R for what it is and move on. Im sure the average joe doesn't even recall the film.

Most people I talk to about bat-films, havent even watched the film at all, or hardly recall it. Its not like it was a huge hit at the box office when it was released.

If only that were the case here...
It's way fun to joke about it. I'm not remotely mad about B&R, I actually enjoy it for what it is. I especially enjoy drinking a cold beer and mocking it amongst friends. In good humour, of course.

If so, why didn't the guys behind Napoleon Dynamite appologize to me?! :cmad:

Because they shouldn't have to. You should apologize to them for not enjoying and appreciating their masterpiece.

Hahahaha, oh Joel, you're a canny one!

That's like me saying to my ex-girlfriend, ok if you admit that i'm amazing then i'll say sorry for cheating on you.

Never gonna happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"