What happened to Calista Flockhart? OMG!!!! ( Shield your eyes!)

I wonder if we'd be so quick to rag on celebs if we were constantly followed by by a-holes with cameras? *meh, I guess they ask for it working in that industry.

Harrison Ford is sucking the youth out of her in order to maintain himself. It's what all old men in Hollywood do. Find a young startlet and steal her youth. Jack Nicholson does the same thing (you don't want to know what he'd look like if he hadn't been with Sherrlyn Fenn :eek: ).

Dick Clark is the one who developed and perfected the process.

:D

Daisy said:
Harrison Ford is sucking the youth out of her in order to maintain himself. It's what all old men in Hollywood do. Find a young startlet and steal her youth. Jack Nicholson does the same thing (you don't want to know what he'd look like if he hadn't been with Sherrlyn Fenn :eek: ).

I just saw C. Lee giving away the secrets of this process in Dew's Q&A thread. It involves sucking the marrow from the bones.

jag

She could've played a role in Wicked, sans makup. Ha-cha-cha-cha-cha.

Daisy said:

Hahahaha :up: thats what i was thinking

terry78 said:
She could've played a role in Wicked, sans makup. Ha-cha-cha-cha-cha.

Stick around folks! This IS the "A" material! Like terry said to his tailor, "Hey, cut me some slack!"

jag

Wow! she let herself go. Odds on Harrison leaving her within a year.

If she looks like that at 41 there's probably something wrong with her.
Like maybe there was a strain on her heart or something.
I wonder what could have possibly caused that..

Damn, Daisy stole my youth sucking joke.
You've won the battle...

Well at least she's been eating.

She looked like Skeletor before.

deemar325 said:
Well at least she's been eating.

She looked like Skeletor before.
Yes, but now she looks like Beastman. :(

Hey.... maybe its for a film role! :p

Naw who am i kidding she melting!

DOG LIPS said:
Yes, but now she looks like Beastman. :(

The bloated look gives her more of a Mer-Man quality.

My God, she just looks beaten.

tonys4_calista-flockhart_060202.jpg

She wasn't exactly a prize before.

She wasn't anything special in the first place. Unless you go for the anorexic types with no ****, sunken in cheeks, bulging eyes, and tendons and ribs showing.

Daisy said:

Oh Catherine Zeta-Jones, please escape while you still can :(

poor Katie Holmes is done for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"