• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

What if All-Star is stories from Earth-2?

All-Star Superman said:
In IC Hardcover they changed it around and brought back Earth-2 and thats why I am wondering if Earth-2 is really the All-Star world??? I think that would be a great idea since Superman and Wonder Woman are written to be more like Earth-2 then Ultimate (Batman).

once again Earth 2 is NOT the All-Star world. first of all, All-Star Batman and All-Star Superman don't occur within the same continuity and second of all we don't know what Wonder Woman will be written like.

And am I saying they are Earth-2???? Once again read what I have said I am asking would it be okay if they were Earth-2 stories not stating that it is Earth-2.

All-Star Superman said:
And am I saying they are Earth-2???? Once again read what I have said I am asking would it be okay if they were Earth-2 stories not stating that it is Earth-2.

All-Star Superman said:
In IC Hardcover they changed it around and brought back Earth-2 and thats why I am wondering if Earth-2 is really the All-Star world???

right, I must have been confused. :whatever:

actually the Qward Earth was referred to as Earth-1 in Morrison's 'JLA: Earth 2' graphic novel but that universe was destroyed in JLA/Avengers before being restored after Krona's defeat. I believe currently it's simply referred to as the anti-matter Earth.

the all star line should be called only read when you're high line

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"