What if Burton and Keaton get together again for The Dark Knight Returns?

Well, he was going to play Two-Face in the 60s TV Show, but that didn't end up happening.

But the 60s is a different time from the 70s, when Eastwood was at the height of his fame. And the 70s is a far different time from now. In the 60s, Eastwood was still a Hollywood player and didn't yet own his own company. He took on whatever roles he could get, and for a while he was little known and not very successful. He achieved semi fame in Rawhide, but it was the Dollar Trilogy that catapulted him to recognition, followed in the early 70s by Dirty Harry. If there ever were a time he might've been open to starring in a superhero movie, it would've been the 60s, but that Eastwood is gone now. Even by the time of Superman, he was pretty much his own person and was making his own films. Today, as a two-time academy award winning-director, he simply makes his own projects, and has pretty much retired from acting.

I think that Mickey Rourke in the Marv make-up would be good for Bruce Wayne/Batman if a TDKR movie is ever made.

I don't know. I think he could ACT the role well, but as beat down and worn out as Bruce looks in DKR, he still isn't Mickey Rourke ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"