Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns Animated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've watched it about 10 times already, looks so awesome

jgoRzdc6c84Gj.png

I am drooling in anticipation for part 2. It looks amazing.

Joker looks a bit more animated in the preview than he is in the comic. Even his suit is more colorful.

The first one was phenomenal. It may be my favorite animated Batman film. Part 2 looks even better actually.

I just had a thought on the Part 2 sneak peak Bruce Timm said he feels Superman fans pain for Superman's portrayal in this film. I wonder if they gave Superman fans the Yellow S on the cape cause they knew Superman fans aren't keen on Supermans portrayal in this film.

I just had a thought on the Part 2 sneak peak Bruce Timm said he feels Superman fans pain for Superman's portrayal in this film. I wonder if they gave Superman fans the Yellow S on the cape cause they knew Superman fans aren't keen on Supermans portrayal in this film.

I'm a Superman fan and I like his portrayal. I've never totally gotten the criticism its received.

I'm not gonna start the debate again. I've come to not be as bothered by it as I was but I was really just asking the question if people think we got the yellow S on the cape (something fans have longed for) because of that reason? Even I u do like the potrayal of Superman in this you can't deny that many many fans don't.

I think the yellow 'S' on the back of the cape is the most ridiculous thing ever...

As Bruce Timm said before, '' What's the big deal? Superman's cape is red. that's it''.

I love the yellow S its a part of his costume design. I'll admit I'm never that bothered when they leave it off but I believe it should be there. Its the thing that's excited me most about Part 2.

So I bought the DVD with the exclusive figure, can't wait to watch it!

33c5ev9.jpg

With Superman in general, I don't mind the yellow S cape but at the same time I wouldn't care if it's gone.

Does anyone else think they may have changed parts of the ending? I'm not sure if its the way the trailer is cut wor not but it seems that way. I do think they might have used different dialogue on the footage cause I'm sure the may the best man win line was from the scene on the farm. Where's Man Bat when you need him lol

I really enjoyeed The Dark Knight Returns.Probably one of the best animated movies that has been released.Cant wait for part 2 like some are saying it looks like it may be better than part 1.

This made me buy the book and man this is a pretty decent adaption.

Who's that on the bottom right corner tho... is it Death?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"