World What if Padme Had Survived?

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
In Star Wars, what would have happened if Padme had lived, if she survived giving birth to Luke and Leia?

My personal theory is that she probably would have, after much protesting, arguing and debating, agreed to the plan to keep the twins separate for the sake of their safety, but on the condition that she could visit each of them under a pseudonym. It would not be safe for her to return to the Senate, since if Vader saw her alive, he’d probably try to keep her with him by force and start a manhunt for the twins, so instead, Padmé, under her new alias, would be running the Rebel Alliance. Under her leadership, the Rebels could have been more consistently successful, seeing as she’d been in battle since she was fourteen. And she would have had an additional incentive: the sooner the Empire is defeated and the Republic restored, the sooner she can get her babies back.

I think she would live with Luke and Leia on an isolated planet for a while, eventually Obi-Wan would send the twins to Tatooine and Alderaan, and after that Padme would join the rebel alliance.

I also always wondered what Vader would do if he found her alive and married to someone else.

I think she would have left the twins with Obi-Wan and go on the run, because i think Anakin would sense her, and that would have put the twins in danger anyways. Oh, and i think she would have definitely been involved with the Rebellion in some aspect, even if from a distance.

If Anakin/Vader had found her, he would have killed her. I dont think she would ever go along with his plans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"