What If The origins were different?

Ultra Lantern

In Darkest Night!
Reaction score
Many years ago,Marvel Comics had a series called What If.With our imaginations and ideas,we can do a thread about DC characters.If a superhero had a different origin,would he/she have a different name,weapons,or powers?Here are several of my What Ifs.

Superman

1)What If Kal-El's rocket landed on Mars?Would Kal-El be good or bad?Would he be friends or enemies with Jonn Jonzz?

2) What If a criminal couple found Kal-El's rocket?Would Kal-El become Superman or Ultraman?

Batman

1)What If only Bruce Wayne's mother was killed in the alley?Would his father become a crimefighter and Bruce Wayne the side-kick?

2)Instead of a bat that inspired Bruce Wayne to become Batman,how about a crow?He'd become The Dark Crow.

Those were some examples of What Ifs for the DC universe.Now,let the fun begin.It's your turn to be creative.

Last edited:
What if the Green Lantern corps was an underwater based police force instead, having rings that could construct any object out of water?

What if Elongated Man was struck by lightening and got his strechting powers because of that?

What if Oliver Queen was the latest reincarnation in a long line of similar heroes, all sharing the same destiny (Robin Hood being the first, of course)?

What if Arthur Curry actually was born at another planet, and the high tech Atlantis was changed to be another world.... oh wait, that would be too much Superman.

What if Barry Allen got his powers just because he wanted to fight crime after parents being killed, and he got the speed by training himself up to a certain physical point?

Last edited:
so the name and powers are the same and everything is changed they did that in the 50s with the flash and green lantern

so the name and powers are the same and everything is changed they did that in the 50s with the flash and green lantern

Yes,I know that. This is a thread to use your imagination and create a new origin to someone.

Jay Garrick could have been given shape shifting abilities after inhaling the fumes.He could have been called Chameleon Man.

What if the Joker actually killed the Waynes. I'd love to see that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"