your own elseworld

And my elseworlds just goes unnoticed. :(

lol, sorry i'm not posting that much, i've been busy..but i just read your elseworlds and i remembered one i read ..i think a year ago... on a page (crossoveruniverse.com) but it closed i think...anyway, it's also a crossover between superman and starwars and it goes like this (*sings*) :
superman is fighting someone somewhere and suddenly a portal opens and he is vanished to another galaxy and appears on tatooine. there he finds out about the whole empire-rebels war and sides with the rebels. after vader finds out about him and his powers he tries to turn him to the dark side (lol...i just noticed that) but sups, being the boy scout he is, rejects vader offer and keeps on fighting for the alliance. vader then takes the battles to red sun galaxys, but supes (who i think is going by the name of kal-el) doesn't give up and becomes a pilot for the rebels, and is known as one of the greatest pilots ever. in the end, after they defeat the empire that bloody portal appears again and supes is transported to the fight where he had been before he disappeared, and there it's only been a few seconds since he left. anyway...that's as close i can remember, but it was pretty cool, if someone finds the original one, feel free to post the link here. there was also one where galactus invaded coruscant.
by the way, i liked yours too. keep it up:up:

cool thanks.
That Galactus one on Coruscant would be awesome to see.
Marvel did once have the rights to the Star Wars comics, so that could happen.
Lol, hundreds of little Jedi's hacking away at Galactus and the SS.

hahaha, that's a fun image...but galactus invaded coruscant without ss on that one, and the emperor felt galactus getting weaker so he send darth vader out to meet with him and to propose him as his herald in exchange he doesn't eat the empire's planets, galactus agrees and turn vader into the new herald. if i remember it well luke then offered himself too and galactus agrees also, then they fight and through the force they reconcile and bring down the emperor. in the end galactus went back to his home planet and they all lived happily ever after.
seriously...if've got to find that page again....there was a fight where aunt may beated galactus lol
(by the way, could you tell me howe to put an avatar on? thx)

incubat said:
hahaha, that's a fun image...but galactus invaded coruscant without ss on that one, and the emperor felt galactus getting weaker so he send darth vader out to meet with him and to propose him as his herald in exchange he doesn't eat the empire's planets, galactus agrees and turn vader into the new herald. if i remember it well luke then offered himself too and galactus agrees also, then they fight and through the force they reconcile and bring down the emperor. in the end galactus went back to his home planet and they all lived happily ever after.
seriously...if've got to find that page again....there was a fight where aunt may beated galactus lol
(by the way, could you tell me howe to put an avatar on? thx)
that sounds pretty cool.
You can't get an avatar til you reach 300 posts.
here's some answers to FAQ's
http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137235

I have had an idea, not really a story, but Darkseid converts his entire planet to lure in and trap Galactus. As soon as Galactus hooks his machine up to Apocalypse it gets clamped down. Other than that I don't know.
Maybe Darkseid tries to steal Galactus' power, or just wants to kill him or finds out he is the anti life equation.

OK, maybe thats it, Galactus is the anti life equation. to get it Darkseid must capture, subdue, and cut open Galactus to get it.
Maybe Silver Surfer and Superman have to save him.

Other than that I don't have much, OH I have Elseworlds and What Ifs but there my own, incase I am ever able to actually make them.

wow....that'll be pretty awesome, seeing galactus subdued to darkseid...maybe even asking for mercy, but itsn't actually galactus style is it? hehe, still it's something i defenitily would like to see.
here's another one: jla: teen movie, lol....it'll be something like each one of them being a kid in school, not heros, but their personalities mach their alter ego hero, supes the football star, bats the scared little dude, maybe even goth, flash's in the track team, and so on... i came upo with it after i read something about darkside finally finding the anti-life equation and moving everyone to earth where he is a mob boss, and granny goodness is a pimp, lol

I'd like to see a One shot Elseworlds where Hal Jordan AKA Green Lantern is the ONLY hero on Earth. All the normal villians for all the heroes are still around, but he has to deal with it all!

id like to see an elseworlds where abin surs original choice actually gets the ring... the original choice? guy gardner...

and come to think of it... wasnt hal the 3rd choice? i thought clark kent was chosen before hal but passed over due to the fact that he was kryptonian not human

yeah, if read that too...allthough i can't remember where...

I'd like to see an Else Worlds were Brainiac, computer program version, hid away in Kal-El's ship and corrupted it.
Possibly influenced Clark's development, molds him in his own image to be what he wants Clark to be, maybe even took over his body.

Superman/Brainiac.

Here's an idea I've tossed around before:

"What if the Silver Age JLA had been almost entirely black instead of almost entirely white?"

(And remember: In the original version, the one guy who didn't look white in the SA JLA was a green-skinned Martian instead.)

I started fooling around with the idea in my head . . .

If most of the SA heroes who were particularly powerful had been dark-skinned for one reason or another (in Superman's case, it would definitely NOT mean that he had tons of African ancestry in his family tree :)), it would have made an interesting situation if we arbitrarily assume that it was happening back in the 1960s, when the early issues of the JLA were actually published in our world and the civil rights movement and all that was suddenly hitting its stride.

Of course, if the heavy hitters of the Silver Age JLA had all (or almost all) looked African-American (even if one or two of them were from other planets and it was sheer coincidence), and if they had met while fighting alien invaders from Appelax, and had banded together so they could face future Big Threats as a team, then other Americans (white, black, prejudiced, unprejudiced) would have seen them as being an exclusive, "segregated" group that obviously only took black men and women.

If that wasn't what they had in mind, and if most of the best powers had gone to black people by pure chance as far as anyone knew at the time, then the JLAers might have quickly invited one or two costumed white people to join as the "tokens" representing racial diversity.

Batman and/or Black Canary, maybe. Batman, of course, doesn't have powers at all. The Canary, of course, had a screaming power but wasn't able to move superfast or move mountains with her hands, so she too might feel like a weaker outsider compared to all the others. (Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, and Green Lantern in particular.) Accepting them would be meant to "prove" to their public that high-powered white superheroes of the current generation were not being excluded, there just didn't seem to be many to choose from! It was pure luck of the draw that black people had gotten all the breaks when it came to receiving Abin Sur's ring, and being struck by lightning and turned into the Flash, and being chosen as the representative of the Amazons, and being able to breathe underwater, and so forth!

One interesting conflict of agendas might come if the black members of the JLA had offered membership to a dark-skinned Superman while assuming he was an African-American who would be eager to put himself up as an example for young black people everywhere in how to succeed in a white man's world, and then were rather embarrassed when he revealed in a TV interview, the first time he was asked, that he wasn't from Earth at all and felt no greater (and no lesser) solidarity with people of African descent than he did with people of any other shade, since he was just a nonhuman immigrant!

Meanwhile, one of the African-American members of the League could have a well-publicized romance with some Caucasian person of the opposite sex, maybe a superhero, maybe a civilian celebrity, which would cause the Ku Klux Klan to go absolutely crazy and try to kill both of them in the name of racial purity . . . (the KKK wouldn't succeed in that, though. I like happy endings.)

To be absolutely fair, we could have more of the 1960s villains be dark-skinned as well, instead of the situation that actually applied in the comics of that era, where it seemed virtually everyone with superpowers was either a Caucasian from Earth, or an alien who might look Caucasian or might have some very unusual color of skin instead (green, blue, etc.).

On the Interracial Romance thing and the explosive reaction to it when one of the couple was a high-profile superhero, I'm remembering the way Captain Kirk was scheduled to kiss Lieutenant Uhura in the script of a Star Trek episode in the 60s, but the version that was finally aired only showed him bending over her or something, without actually showing the kiss as such. Apparently, the network was terrified that millions of white Southerners of that era would start foaming at the mouth if Star Trek actually broadcast the first explicit on-screen interracial kiss in American TV programming history. (I read something about this in William Shatner's book "Star Trek Memories." He was perfectly willing to take the risk of being the first white man in an American TV show to brazenly kiss a black woman, and he did in fact get to kiss Nichelle Nichols when they filmed the scene - but that particular bit was clipped out so that the audience was only able to guess from context that he had kissed her without actually seeing the lips make contact. He regretted that.)

wow....that's very interesting...i think it WOULD be very cool to see how it'd turn out, you can also make the story so that at first everybody would misstrust them rather than feel protected by them, but i'm guessing it'd end up like a lifetime movie or something like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"