Superman Returns What the new trailer is?

Binker

Superhero
Reaction score
Source: SuperHeroHype!

Scooper 'bobfx' from SHH! sent in this bit which he claimed is what you can expect next week when the new Superman Returns trailer will be released:

I work in a local cinema and had the priviledge of compiling the new superman trailer that just came in ready for x-men next weekend and thought I'd give you a heads up description as to what to expect. It starts with an amazing shot of supes flying over a panoramic artic setting. It then goes on pretty much the same as the first except it focuses more on the smallville Kent farm at the beginning with a voice over of him explaining a little about where he's been. There's a wicked shot of Brandon as natural clark without his glasses looking out over the pastures. It then kicks off pretty much the same as the first trailer with a lot more teaser footage. Half way through we see more of the hovering over earth shot with a voice over saying that "you described the planet as not needing a saviour yet all I can hear is voices asking for help". He then flies down to earth as seen in the first teaser trailer. We get to see more of the plane-save scene amongst other things. The final shot is the best though. A slow mo bullet fired at supes face as he casually walks towards the shooter. It hits his eyeball and melts as a normal bullet would if it hit something extremely hard, then drops to the floor, followed by a small grin! This was an awesome second trailer and can't wait to see it again. Definitely can't wait till July now!!!

I'm going to take this with a grain of salt.

On my chocolate pudding that is.

Binker said:
Source: SuperHeroHype!

Scooper 'bobfx' from SHH! sent in this bit which he claimed is what you can expect next week when the new Superman Returns trailer will be released:

Thanks for the heads-up :up:

I'll take this with a grain of salt as well. There have been too many "legit" scoopers in the past and I've had quite a few encounters with their fraudulent ways. Still, the description sounds great (if it is true)

Heres another one from AICN:

The new trailer features a couple of new shots (featured in the Smallville TV Spot) and a few from the main theatrical trailer. There's a couple of shots of the Kent Farm which look beautiful, and a couple of new inflight shots which give me more & more confidence for the film! The ending is an incredible slow-motion closeup shot of someone shooting Supes in the face at point blank - as it slows down and zooms in, we see Superman doesn't even flinch... as the bullet crushes when it hits his eye, then bounces, and falls to the floor! This is followed by the cheeky grin we say in the Smallville TV Spot!

I'd always wondered what would happen if someone shot Supes in the eye. Now I know.

-Knightfall- said:
I'd always wondered what would happen if someone shot Supes in the eye. Now I know.

It sounds like a great spectacle. Hope it lives up to our expectations.

GREAT! CANT WAIT FOR NEW TRAILER!

But what about NK? Will it appear in trailer?

i didnt read the description. so can someone tell me if this is a brand new trailer or is it using footage from the tv-spot and teh teaser?

dark_b said:
i didnt read the description. so can someone tell me if this is a brand new trailer or is it using footage from the tv-spot and teh teaser?

It is new trailer with some shots from Teaser, 1st full trailer and tv-spot.

But there are also enough new shots. It is sadly, that we will not get NK in trailer :(

But they will show more plane sequence :)

the globe scene must be there. i mean what is the point of realesing 3 pics of the globe scene and than not showing it in the trailer. they showed a lot of new shots that are no in the pics.
the already spoiled the globe scene.

i will pray :D

dark_b said:
the globe scene must be there. i mean what is the point of realesing 3 pics of the globe scene and than not showing it in the trailer. they showed a lot of new shots that are no in the pics.
the already spoiled the globe scene.

i will pray :D

:supes: +:up: +:) =GREAT!EPIC!AWESOME!

when can we expect the trailer? on tuesday?

I want to know how the WB did the Music this time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cinemaman said:
I think we will get Ottman's music.

Thatd be cool but it also depends on how its used. The First Trailer did a crappy job with the Main Theme in the Trailer

Strgts said:
Thatd be cool but it also depends on how its used. The First Trailer did a crappy job with the Main Theme in the Trailer

I though it was good theme.

Cinemaman said:
I though it was good theme.

Again. I am not saying its a bad theme in fact I love the Superman Theme. IT IS HOW IT WAS EDITED IN THE FIRST TRAILER THAT I DID NOT LIKE. That does not say the Main Superman Theme is bad once so ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"