Superman Returns What the new trailer is?

Strgts said:
Again. I am not saying its a bad theme in fact I love the Superman Theme. IT IS HOW IT WAS EDITED IN THE FIRST TRAILER THAT I DID NOT LIKE. That does not say the Main Superman Theme is bad once so ever

Ok, I get it. Be quite.

Cinemaman said:
Be quite.

NEVA

alfred.jpg

I like this description and the bullet thing sounds cool.

It sounds really great :up:

Strgts said:
Thatd be cool but it also depends on how its used. The First Trailer did a crappy job with the Main Theme in the Trailer

Yeah, after seeing it quite a few times, I thought the Tempo of the music was not well fitted the scenes we seen. I think thats why the Planet Krypton music worked so well in the first teaser, and the main theme in the Trailer seemed to 'Poppy" in comparison to the footage playing. JMO.

Can I be the first to say with regards the eye thing.........eww!

Nivek said:
Yeah, after seeing it quite a few times, I thought the Tempo of the music was not well fitted the scenes we seen. I think thats why the Planet Krypton music worked so well in the first teaser, and the main theme in the Trailer seemed to 'Poppy" in comparison to the footage playing. JMO.

I agree, I don't know what was happening with the music, it didn't flow nicely like the teaser.

They say that the very first thing we see in next weeks "new" trailer, is a beautiful shot of Superman flying over the atlantic aproaching the fortress... I wonder what music will be used in this one.. Will it simply be the same as in the first theatrical??? or will there be different melodies?

wasn't it also said that we'd see even more scenes from the plane rescue??!!!

Considering that the gun's bullets make mincemeat of cop cars, watching one of the bullets impotently bounce of his eye will definitley be awe inspiring.

I don't know if i want to be spoiled with an eye-candy shot such as supes getting shot in the eye, so early........

New Krypton was already forming in the Theatrical Trailer anyway. Isn't that part of what split the boat?

Showtime029 said:
New Krypton was already forming in the Theatrical Trailer anyway. Isn't that part of what split the boat?

I mean earthquakes, which will be result of NK work.

On paper anyway, this one sounds much better than the first. Teaser did wonders for me, but the first trailer was a bit anticlimactic for my taste. Hopefully, this one will bring my hype level back up to unmeasurable levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"