Supergirl What to watch until October?

kara zor el

Civilian
Reaction score
(Mods: if this belongs elsewhere, please feel free to move).

Well, I've binged watched all 42 Supergirl episodes on Netflix multiple times, and am looking for another entertainment/show until October.

I've enjoyed the Last Ship in prior seasons, but that doesn't re-start until late July/August - what options would you suggest?

The other Arroverse shows are certainly one possibility; I've heard the Expanse was a good show as well....any suggestions?

If you haven't...watch the DCU-verse. BTAS-JLU. Especially since it has Kara In-Ze.

The animated shows seem like a good idea to me, if you haven't seen them already.

I might try to catch a few of those episodes myself.

In between Wonder Woman screenings :cwink:

The comics. I'm slowly catching up on the New 52 Supergirl run.

The animated shows seem like a good idea to me, if you haven't seen them already.

I might try to catch a few of those episodes myself.

In between Wonder Woman screenings :cwink:

Some animated stuff like on the CW Seed website are good, almost like the TV shows because in some cases they have the stars of Arrow and The Flash play animated versions of their characters. Wish they had Supergirl join in.

Or for something for the younger set or young at heart, there's DC Superhero Girls, but you have to see their 3:00 vignettes online on like Youtube or pickup one of their feature films like their recent "Intergalatic Games." Also, DCSHG has been given a series run for new half hour shows on Cartoon Network, but that's next year.

Or if you want to remember Adam West, there is the animated Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders with West, Burt Ward and Julie Newmar as Batman, Robin and Catwoman respectively. It's kitschy, but given Adam West's recent death, it now takes on a bigger role.

That's what's available to me.

But in reality, I am watching my baseball (Yankees fan here). And Kelly, I know you follow football (The Cowboys), but the big story this baseball season has been the Astros. They lead the American League west by 11 games (Texas Rangers). One reason is an all-star named George Springer...by the way he went to my college UCONN. So this could be a hot summer in Houston.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"