Revenge of the Fallen What was the best scene in the movie IYO?

Also have to mention the Entire Opening from Sideswipe, Arcee to When Optimus dropped from Plane, he transformed into truck that was the **** !!!

My Favorite Scenes were the Opening, Forest Scene, Bumblebee vs Rampage and Prime Vs Fallen + Megs

They never went to Cybertron in the film that was like Saturn or somethin close becuz when Megatron first got there were rings around the planet.Cybertron is a giant Transformer anyways called Primus he doesnt have rings

I know people have been saying thats Saturn, but that is not Saturn. Unless Bay and his design team are complete dunces, which is entirely possible, that isn't Saturn. For one you can see a huge Nebulae in the background, and Saturn doesn't have a Nebulae anywhere near that close to it. Plus the primary ringed planet did not look like Saturn. Just cause it has rings doesn't make it Saturn. Like I said though since when has Bay stuck to hard fact. He very well could have intended it to be Saturn.

Last edited:
There were a lot of great moments.

- Prime kicking ass in the forest
- Sideswipe owning Sideways
- Bumblebee ripping that one Constructicons arms off
- Prime jumping off the plane

the best from all 2 movies is Prime in the forest.

"I'll take you all on!". this was amazing and badass. you just can not top OP .

Has to be when Optimus fused with JetFire. It was so cool when he took flight after. The whole theater erupted with people cheering. :D

The Constructicons were amazing to see!

And any scene with Optimus

I love how the Optimus Prime-Jetfire combination was so over the top. The whole scene and the fight afterwards felt like it was ripped right out of the cartoon. So epic

I love how the Optimus Prime-Jetfire combination was so over the top. The whole scene and the fight afterwards felt like it was ripped right out of the cartoon. So epic
my friend today shocked me.
'' did you know that jetfire and OP combining together was from the cartoon?''

i was like '' wtf you know this?????'' :wow:

For some reason I thought one of the best scenes was Ironhide transforming in the beginning. There was something about it that was more amazing than some other moments.

I don't know why, but my favorite part of the movie was:

After Megs gets half his face shot off, he lays on the ground and cries out for Starscream.

I have no idea why, but it was the part that made me grin, and it stuck with me. :)

Not my favorite part but i really liked that scene.

Forest Battle in IMAX = greatest thing ever.

Devestator in IMAX = second greatest thing ever.

The beginning
Forest fight
and the Last Fight

those looked awesome, OP really kicked a lot of ass in this.

It's hard to pick a single scene as my favorite. Plus I'm not at all a huge Transformers fan, rather I thought it was SPECTACULAR example of what a fun, great ride a summer flick can be without taking itself TOO seriously...kind of the same feeling as watching Jurassic Park when I was little. Anyways...

The Forest scene is a given...
The bickering twins, I rather enjoyed most of their scenes...
The "warrior goddess" moments with Megan Fox and the little truck...
Stoned mother tackling the college student...
Bumblebee's utter disappointment when Sam tells him he's not taking him with him...
The science teacher willing to flirt with the freshman girls, but not wanting to be upstaged in front of the Dean...
And by far my favorite line that could have easily been in 300, Braveheart, Rocky or any other warrior's movie..."GIVE ME YOUR FACE!!!!"...made me want to punch a bear...

My favorite part is when Megan Fox's face lands on that dude's crotch. I wonder if during filming he pulled a "Johnny Drama-Brooke Shields" on her? :o

1) The whole forest scene made the movie for me, but especially Optimus' lines: "You'll never stop at one......... I'll take you all on!"
2) Last Battle scene
3) All of Bumblebee's scenes
4) Sam's funny scenes (esp him screaming in the dorm room)
5) "One man, alone! Betrayed by the country he loves." (couple minutes later) "One man, alone! Betrayed by the country he loves." - "You're not alone!"
6) Wheelie and Mikaela
7) The twins for the most part. Didn't need the gold tooth lol.

my friend today shocked me.
'' did you know that jetfire and OP combining together was from the cartoon?''

i was like '' wtf you know this?????'' :wow:
Did that actually happen in G1?
For some reason I thought one of the best scenes was Ironhide transforming in the beginning. There was something about it that was more amazing than some other moments.
Awesome transformation!

Did that actually happen in G1?

I haven't watched G1 in a while, but I don't think there was any combining going on. At least not involving Optimus. The first time I've seen Optimus and Jetfire combine, was in the Armada series. Since then he's been combining a few other Transformers in the Energon and Cybertron cartoon.

[YT]uOLm2yyhcus[/YT]

I haven't watched G1 in a while, but I don't think there was any combining going on. At least not involving Optimus. The first time I've seen Optimus and Jetfire combine, was in the Armada series. Since then he's been combining a few other Transformers in the Energon and Cybertron cartoon.

That was so japanese... Uh... :facepalm

That's because they made the cartoon. And it got more over the top and colorful with each new Season.

[YT]HehaQYUOI2U[/YT]

[YT]v1p5_FduzV4[/YT]

I don't know why, but my favorite part of the movie was:

After Megs gets half his face shot off, he lays on the ground and cries out for Starscream.

I have no idea why, but it was the part that made me grin, and it stuck with me. :)
I loved that part, my favorite scene however was seeing a close-up of Demolishor's face before he died.

That's because they made the cartoon. And it got more over the top and colorful with each new Season.

Jesus tapdancing Christ! You need some crack to watch this! It would enhance those colours and the weirdness of it all! Those japs are nuts!

But it wasn't all bad. It gave us a new take on Starscream that I liked very much. He wasn't much of an ass kisser and backstabbing coward anymore.

[YT]T1img3-8lTc[/YT]

Mine is when

Optimus Prime turned in to his power up mode from Jetfire parts then stood up and said "LETS ROLL" and flew off

frigging EPIC!!!! :applaud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"