What Was the Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2RbAJID.jpg

KdFKIwp.jpg

1tuUu16.jpg

The Lodge.

A pretty solid horror film however swerves a few times in the storyline. Overall a solid film but no where near as good as recent horror films from A24 or other Neon productions.

7/10.

Ironically this reminded me a lot of “It comes at Night”, which Riley Keough also starred in.

MV5BYmQ5MzFjYWMtMTMwNC00ZGU5LWI3YTQtYzhkMGExNGFlY2Q0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTIzOTk5ODM@._V1_UY1200_CR89,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

District 9

First time I've watched it since the theaters. Still enjoyed it as much as I remembered. Forgot how much of a piece of work the main character is. A lot of great effect work that holds up really well and looks better than some stuff today. Not all, but a good amount.

61OpEH5CdoL._SY606_.jpg

Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!

I was watching the fountains at the Bellagio last night and “Singing in the Rain” came on. Malcolm McDowell has permanently ruined that song forever, lol. I can’t hear it without also hearing him kicking an old man in the gut. :funny:

St Trinians
I love the St Trinians movies! I rewatched all the old b&w ones and the two more recent ones a few months back. The only one I couldn't watch is The Wildcats of St Trinians (1980), which I don't think has ever had a DVD release in the UK.

I love the St Trinians movies! I rewatched all the old ones and the two more recent ones a few months back. The only one I couldn't watch is The Wildcats of St Trinians (1980), which I don't think has ever had a DVD release.
I started the second new on just now and will finish tomorrow probably. Definitely fun. I should rewatch the old ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"