What Was the Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2D0XC86.jpg

One way The Shining might have been better, definitely darker and more different from the novel, would be if Danny had been possessed enough to release his father.

In the rewatch I didn't really understand Tony taking over Danny near the end, why he was wielding a knife (probably just the hotel indeed influencing or possessing him, but that was a very rare instance and then discarded), or why Jack/the hotel wanted to kill Danny.

Ready Player One - enjoyed it a lot and better than expected. Missed it in the cinema.

Her - first time watch, probably not best choice of film when missing my GF so damn much through quarantine. Was excellent though.

Bad Lieutenant (1992)
To Your Last Death (2019)

giphy.gif

STAR WARS
Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
QUALITY = 8/10

JOY = 7/10

There is always something overrated to someone, and this someone is me.
Seriously, this movie is like Alien (which I enjoy more), good, but not the masterpiece people claim it to be cause there are apparent flaws actively ignored.

In the previous movie Obi announced that a stormtrooper flyer can't fly far away on its own, so how did the pilot in need of respirators survive as long as he did being far far away from a large fleet in a small flyer on his own after the Deathstar was obliterated? He did that and returned with vengeance to lead the Empire to the rebels base. More of the empire fleet did not follow, and had they followed Han they would have gone far away from the battle field before the man returned.

Commander Skywalker actively flies toward enemy lasers, he is a reckless fool with some good plans.

Commander Skywalker abandons his troops mid battle, that's someone I'd trust with my life. :o

Leia and Han's love affair is rushed after long hate time.

I do not know when the plan to reveal that Leia was Luke's sister was in the works, but the kiss feels all the more awkward after Obi revealed knowing they were twin and not telling Luke about it sooner.

How did the Empire know where to find Han when they were chasing his ship and they didn't know much about him, yet they've reached his destination before he did and ambush him?

Last edited:
Despicable Me 1 and 2

I needed a laugh.

Reactions: CJ
source.gif

STAR WARS
Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
QUALITY = 8/10

JOY = 8/10

These movies are much better than I used to think, but I wouldn't really call myself a fan of them just cause I found more joy in them now than I usually do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"