What Was the Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mQAYiEr.jpg

Nightbooks (2021)
I predatori di Atlantide / Atlantis Inferno (1983)
Manhattan Murder Mystery (1993)

Son of Batman

Not bad. Really nice looking animation. Good performances by most of the voice actors, but it's let down by Thomas Gibson's embarrassingly bad turn as Deathstroke (thankfully, when the character returned for Teen Titans: The Judas Contract, he was voiced by the late, great Miguel Ferrer). 6.5/10

Last edited:
Tata muta muntii / The Father Who Moves Mountains (2021)

Batman vs Robin

Voice acting is good. Jason O'Mara starts to grow into his role as Batman, Stuart Allan continues well as Damian, David McCallum's Alfred is entertaining; although Jeremy Sisto's performance as Talon, whilst being fine in itself, doesn't quite fit the character design. Nice to see the Court of Owls. Fight choreography is very good. There are pacing issues, with the storytelling feeling at times very compressed, as though they were suddenly told the runtime had been cut by 10 mins. Overall though, a slight step up from Son of Batman. 7/10

Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker

I hadn't seen this in goodness knows how many years. Still holds up, with great performances, art, and animation. I find it sad seeing old Bruce, and how his life turned out, and old Barbara; so as far as I'm concerned, this is a possible future. But that doesn't detract from what a great story it is. 8/10

CHISUM. Quite a few well known faces in this movie.
Good retelling of the Lincoln County War. 'B'

ChisumCast.jpg

ChisumCast2.jpg

JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time

Fun movie, with the Justice League, the Legion of Doom, the Legion of Super-Heroes, Time Trapper and sky portals! Lots of time-travel/time paradox shenanigans, as Luthor tries the old 'erase the Justice League from having ever existed' ploy. With Diedrich Bader as Batman, Grey DeLisle as Wonder Woman, Peter Jessop as Superman, and Fred Tatasciore as Lex Luthor. Plus Robin, Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg, Dawnstar, Karate Kid, Bizarro, Toyman, Cheetah, Black Manta, Gorilla Grodd, and Solomon Grundy. It's lighter in tone than a lot of DC movies, but not too light; there's still a gripping story. Some really nice animation too, especially the around Time Trapper and his abilities. The ending sets up for a sequel. Shame we never got one. 7.5/10

Didn’t know a thing about this going in besides it being about the creator of Wonder Woman. Great performances all around, especially Rebecca Hall

053CC131-55CA-48CD-8EC9-C2F7FC989B76.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"