Revenge of the Fallen What will Sam do?

mMark

Civilian
Reaction score
Do you think the most important task will be accomplished by Sam in this one? (like the leaked fake script goes...)

^ Good one.

But I think they'll change it up a bit.

Go, go, go, go, go, go, go..... NO! no, no, no, no!

Im gonna laugh so hard if shia says "no" alot again!

There's this really funny video on youtube where they take all the parts of the film where he says "no" repeatedy. It's very funny.

LFMAO
no no no noN OOOOO NO NOOOOOO No no no ooo no nonnnonononononooo
no

^ Good one.

But I think they'll change it up a bit.

Go, go, go, go, go, go, go..... NO! no, no, no, no!
just great, you made my day. i hope sam is going to be left out a bit. we need more transformers showtime :grin:

this is hes thing. NON ONONOONOON O

Now I understand "what same will do", say NO. :D

I was asking myself the very same question when i was watching that promo on the front page. What exactly do the autobots need with Sam in this huge war between Transformers. Surely all he'd do is get in the way and potentially get killed!

I was asking myself the very same question when i was watching that promo on the front page. What exactly do the autobots need with Sam in this huge war between Transformers. Surely all he'd do is get in the way and potentially get killed!
i think the rumor is that something happened with Sam when he destroyed megatron with the allspark. so the decepticons need him for something. or maybe even for revenge. in the trailer we see that megatron holds sam down with hes new hand.

i think the rumor is that something happened with Sam when he destroyed megatron with the allspark. so the decepticons need him for something. or maybe even for revenge. in the trailer we see that megatron holds sam down with hes new hand.

Oh right so kind of like the route they took with the animated series with sari holding the key to the allspark. Sounds ok.

Technically it isn't Megatrons new hand, his left arm was still attached to his corpse when he was dumped out at sea. It's his right arm that took parts from the other dead Cons after, what I am guessing, reviving and rebuilding himself. But this is taking your comment off topic :woot:

Sam will be *********ing again of course.:hehe:

Mikaela probably made him throw out his treasure chest.
icon9.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"