What would you do as President?

My fellow Americans: If I, Matt, were president, I would serve the country I love by making things better, not worse.

For instance health insurance. I believe every American should have health insurance, so I would write a law giving it to them - then I'd sign it right away. I also don't think people should have to struggle to make ends meat, so I would fix the economy.

Now, it's no secret that the Israel/Palestine conflict has been going on for months, I would get them together and let them talk. Why hasn't anyone done that yet? Sometimes, the simplest solution is the best one.

Also, the president is the nation's moral leader. I don't really know how I'd play this one.

If I were president, I would end unfair taxation on tax people already pay. It's called double taxation and it's totally unfair. Right now, Uncle Sam collects 35 cents on every dollar I make. I'd change the law so I could write that off, and only pay tax on the remaining 65 cents I make. At thirty-five percent rate, that would leave me with 42 cents.

Well, actually, that's less. I worked this out the other day...can I get back to you on the tax thing?

And what's the Department of Labor for? Here's a shocking fact I once heard, no one knows! If I were president, it would be gone. Unless there's something I'm not seeing here.

Also, I would order the immediate death of Roger Simpson. The one who lives at 1310 North Seventh Ave., Apt 12A, Oroville, CA. He knows why.

Okay. That about does it. Oh, one more thing. In the Matt Administration, Air Force One would officially be renamed Air Force Fun.

I feel very strongly about this.

MATT FOR PRESIDENT!

This advertisement has been paid for and brought to you by the friends and family of Matt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"