what would it take for you to start or join a civil war?

I would side with the resistance. Everyday, millions of Americans are unaware that Bush is taking away our rights and freedoms, slowly but surely. God gave us rights, Bush is taking away our God given rights. We should fight and fight now!

dude to say we need to do it now, is jumping the gun a little. Rushing to make a choice, the way Bush did with Iraq. Often times war is not the answer, and today? Today? War is not the answer today. There is nothing to justify it. Bush was fairly elected in 2004. I disagree with his decisions, but I also agree with order and law and the democratic process.

Like I said as long as the democratic process is in place, I will fight with my vote.

A war with Iran wouldn't make me join a resistance in a civil war. If the democratic processes are in place, I'll do what Spider-Bite has said and fight with my vote.

Yeah, I'd go to Canada...it's just like here, only it's cleaner and I'd get my fill of asian/latina chicks in Toronto. Plus I'd flaunt my American currency to get fancy treatment. :o

Wee-ha, your dollar is worth $1.05. That gravy train ain't runnin' forever ;)

It would have to take a major violation of the principles of the United Nations for me to join a Canadian civil war. Like... letting the US open a high-security prison for terror suspects. I'd buy some grenades for that.

I guess everyone below the mason dixie line would have to secede.. then i would join:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"