What X-Men Wallpaper do you have on your computer?

mclay18

Avenger
Reaction score
I was looking at the official X3 website and browsing the 'downloads' section. They have some great hi-res wallpaper here, and I put the press shot of Famke Janssen as Jean Grey/Phoenix as my wallpaper (not the one with her stretching her arms out, but the one where she's giving an alluring smile).

It got me thinking: since this is a X3 thread, do you have any of the official wallpaper Fox has put out, have unofficial hand-made wallpaper, or do you have non X-Men-related wallpaper? (Just curious...)

We have a wallpaper thread full of fan-made X-Men wallpaper if tahts what your looking for?

I have barneys latest wolverine wallpaper on my desktop :up: I dont really use anything other than fanmade wallpapers

I had a Storm/Wolverine wallpaper I made myself until today. I have random models as my wallpaper now though.

i have the cyclops one

I have Ms. Marvel as mine. Everyone should too....;)

PWN3R RANGER said:
I have Ms. Marvel as mine. Everyone should too....;)

Storm stole ms marvels uniform :eek:

I'm using SilentType's awesome fan made wallpaper. It has scenes from the trailer. :)

I put the "Take a Stand - Jean" just for yesterday, but I'm using one that I'm working on (Jean Grey too, and it looks a little like the official)

I got the Phoenix one i did have a fan one but i changed it.

Take a Stand Phoenix. :)

I'm using the green Callisto wallpaper i did a few days ago

I have a manip by Lazmarquez featuring Storm, NC, Collossus, Logan, Kitty, and other X-Men on my desktop.

WOW Lightning I just noticed thats probably the longest you kept the same avatar & I made it :eek: It wa sjust re sized by another which is all good. But damn Im surprised your able to stick with one avatar

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"