What X-Men Wallpaper do you have on your computer?

mclay18

Avenger
Reaction score
I was looking at the official X3 website and browsing the 'downloads' section. They have some great hi-res wallpaper here, and I put the press shot of Famke Janssen as Jean Grey/Phoenix as my wallpaper (not the one with her stretching her arms out, but the one where she's giving an alluring smile).

It got me thinking: since this is a X3 thread, do you have any of the official wallpaper Fox has put out, have unofficial hand-made wallpaper, or do you have non X-Men-related wallpaper? (Just curious...)

We have a wallpaper thread full of fan-made X-Men wallpaper if tahts what your looking for?

I have barneys latest wolverine wallpaper on my desktop :up: I dont really use anything other than fanmade wallpapers

I had a Storm/Wolverine wallpaper I made myself until today. I have random models as my wallpaper now though.

i have the cyclops one

I have Ms. Marvel as mine. Everyone should too....;)

PWN3R RANGER said:
I have Ms. Marvel as mine. Everyone should too....;)

Storm stole ms marvels uniform :eek:

I'm using SilentType's awesome fan made wallpaper. It has scenes from the trailer. :)

I put the "Take a Stand - Jean" just for yesterday, but I'm using one that I'm working on (Jean Grey too, and it looks a little like the official)

I got the Phoenix one i did have a fan one but i changed it.

Take a Stand Phoenix. :)

I'm using the green Callisto wallpaper i did a few days ago

I have a manip by Lazmarquez featuring Storm, NC, Collossus, Logan, Kitty, and other X-Men on my desktop.

WOW Lightning I just noticed thats probably the longest you kept the same avatar & I made it :eek: It wa sjust re sized by another which is all good. But damn Im surprised your able to stick with one avatar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"