Whats a custome title

Where it says side- kick, you can change that to whatever you want.

like where it says "Cheyenne/Talon" for tzarinna, and where it says "Peck" for me

in your usercp. But you can't have a custom title yet, you must have over 200 posts to get it (please don't spam to get the posts, I WILL remove them)

100 entitles you to a signature (speaking of, yours is a bit long, think you could take two lines out of it?)

It violates the 'excessive spacing' part. While we understand the desire for some spacing to make it look nice... technically each space is a line, which would make your sig 9 lines. Perhaps group the three Spider-Man lines and the two Batman lines together with just a space to separate the Spider-Man from Batman parts.

"Signatures can be no larger than 5 or 6 lines in normal font size. Extra large type [size 5 or higher] or excessive spacing is NOT permitted. Violators will be warned ONCE to change the sig. If the sig is not fixed, the poster will lose the ability to have a signature."

That's what I figured. Thanks Dais

It's also technically 9 lines. You might want to consider removing the quote, or if not that removing the spaces between lines.

I not a girl. Yet, many people (usually newbs) assume I am because of my Username. I would do anything to get my old one back. But I can't, so I had to make my custom title to make them aware of my non-femaleness.

HarleenQuinzel said:
I not a girl. Yet, many people (usually newbs) assume I am because of my Username. I would do anything to get my old one back. But I can't, so I had to make my custom title to make them aware of my non-femaleness.
You're not a girl?
Holly Goodhead said:
I cant imagine why.
I like you. :)

HarleenQuinzel said:
well, if you take the name of a female character, people just automatically assume

Oh, that explains it. I pretty much missed all of that.

Kipobe said:
"now"

?????

I mock you verily.
Please don't, I have already been mocked and picked on more than enough. And I said "now" because at the time when I asked to change my username from "Batattack" to "HarleenQuinzel" I wasn't thinking about people were going to be assuming I was a girl. But sure enough, I found that out soon after.:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"