• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

6 issues into Ms. Marvel: What do you think

I was so excited when I wrote that it came out like that

civil war rocks!

Deathlok2001 said:
Yes, As much as I like this character, the current book is alittle above average for me. Its just such a THRILL to see her in her own book. I am really lovin this 1970s revival thing at Marvel right now! Spiderwoman, Moon Knight, Ms Marvel. Ghost Rider ( Johnny Blaze), Son of Satan, Eternals...... I want more damnit!

We need Howard The Duck, Man - Thing, Werewolf by Night, Night Nurse, The Zombie ( seems like a good time to try this as zombies are in now!), Dave A. Krafts Defenders, Gunhawks, Woodgod, DEATHLOK!!!!!!!!!!:up:

Hopefully Werewolf pops up in Moon Knight.We've already seen like 2 cameos of him in flashbacks.

I bought the first 2 issues,but i had to drop it for Infinite Crisis.I hope the book sells well...

I heard The Prowler has been appearing in the last few issues, and Ms. Marvel arrested him or something...True?

I don't recall him appearing in the first 5 issues, but issue #6 was a CW crossover. There she put Prowler down as he was operating as an unregistered hero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"