Whats the best file sharing program??

S

SuperHHFinest

Limewire, kazaa, ???? anything better than limewire yet

Not a good thing to talk about here but umm Mininova,bitspirt

They are all illegal, like immigrants. We need to build a giant wall across illegal downloading programs.

As 2 of my t-shirts say...
P018-l.jpg

I use Limewire for music and Bittorrents for everything else.

Emule hands down. You can find things on there that are barely seeded or not found at all in most bittorent searches. But Bittorent is good too. So is DC++.

And limewire installs serious spyware on your computer.

8Ball2/JanG5 said:
Emule hands down. You can find things on there that are barely seeded or not found at all in most bittorent searches. But Bittorent is good too. So is DC++.

And limewire installs serious spyware on your computer.

what do you mean by spyware? are you just talking about pop ups or is it to catch people downloading illegal material?

no, not stuff for catching you. Just annoying stuff, I forgot what it all ways but when I used to use it years ago I had to keep deleting it. Limeshop was one of those things. It adds adware type processes to your computer and I think some do trigger pop ups.

I'm pretty sure Limewire doesn't do spyware anymore, though I haven't used it in a good many months. I never had any problems with spyware when I did, though.

I don't download illegally, by the way.

(that's a lie, by the way)

Its a great country we live in where our forefathers can pirate away a country but we can't pirate away a few thousand meaningless songs. :(

I have heard artists encourage fans to download their music. Which is all I am gonna say as I know the FEDs monitor this stuff.

Limewire is adware/spyware free. Now kazaa on the other hand will destroy your machines.

BitLord for full albums, and films. Kazaa Lite K++ for single songs, or demos I can't find a torrent for. And I just downloaded LimeWire for the fourth time, I think, and it's still not something I prefer using.

DC++ = The end of my social life.

(such as it was)

soulseek is the best for hard-to-find gems

I have found the best P2P network for me and I will not divulge what it is because I do not want to alert the wrong people of its presence.

Godzilla2000 said:
I have found the best P2P network for me and I will not divulge what it is because I do not want to alert the wrong people of its presence.

does it start with a B?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"