Transformers whats the deal with scorponok being mentioned?

Seekaedigital

Civilian
Reaction score
I dont think he fits with the movie especially one that has been said to be heavily influence from Generation one days.........animal robots don't fit with the the whole notion of transformers.......DISGUISE......even thou a number of series incorporated such designs, the only series to make sense was Beast wars cause of its prehistoric origins.......We don't need animal/insect based robots in this film.. Only one exception.......RAVAGE......and thats cause his robot form is an animal not his disguise mode........

Scorpnok could work if it is the particlar robots Pre-Earth Mode.....Before it gets a make over to blend in.......

I dont think he fits with the movie especially one that has been said to be heavily influence from Generation one days

Ummm...scorponok was originally from G1...not just beast wars...

Seekaedigital said:
I dont think he fits with the movie especially one that has been said to be heavily influence from Generation one days.........animal robots don't fit with the the whole notion of transformers.......DISGUISE......even thou a number of series incorporated such designs, the only series to make sense was Beast wars cause of its prehistoric origins.......We don't need animal/insect based robots in this film.. Only one exception.......RAVAGE......and thats cause his robot form is an animal not his disguise mode........

Scorpnok could work if it is the particlar robots Pre-Earth Mode.....Before it gets a make over to blend in.......
Scorponok was the Generation 1 leader of the Decepticons after Megatron in the comics and Galvatron in the Japanese series Headmasters. He was probably a bigger and more important character in the entirty of G1 than characters like Ravage and Lazerbeak.

Scorponok would work if it was primarily used as a Decepticon city/base and then from out of nowhere it transformed into that mental robot crawling thing and kicked some ass.

I'm thinking that the movie's Scorponok isn't even going to have a robot mode. He might just go from "vehicle" to scorpion and possibly just be cannon-fodder. But who knows.

Either way, I don't think the movie's Scorponok is going to be anything like the versions which came before.

Flame on! said:
Scorponok would work if it was primarily used as a Decepticon city/base and then from out of nowhere it transformed into that mental robot crawling thing and kicked some ass.

Agreed!

:up:

By generation one days I meant to say, series one in the cartoon....A giant scorpion doesnt fit with the whole robots in disguise........

Well, if the Decepticons have Scorponok, will the Autobots get Metroplex?

Evoldog said:
Well, if the Decepticons have Scorponok, will the Autobots get Metroplex?

No! The Autobots get Bumblebee!!! It's all they need.

you guys are crazy.

Scorponok didnt come in till HEAD MASTERS.

yeah its G1 but LATE G1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"