Revenge of the Fallen The Official Transformers: ROTF DVD/Bluray Thread

I hate the fact that he has to die to combine with Optimus...

I know, especially as he is one of my favourite Autobots of all time and could have brought A LOT to the table with his character. Such a shame.

I always get confused with Skyfire/jetfire.... sometimes they are the same thing sometimes they are not but whatever...

so has anyone unlocked that fifth vehicle in the blu ray? If so, whats the so called "secret message" it has?

I didn't know that Ironhide helped kill Demolisher. Optimus shot his head while Ironhide took out the wheels, didn't notice that at all in the theaters.

I didn't know that Ironhide helped kill Demolisher. Optimus shot his head while Ironhide took out the wheels, didn't notice that at all in the theaters.

In theaters, I didnt notice Ironhide was there at all.... :dry:
And i thought it was ironhide who blasted Demolisher's head...

so far i seen this movie once in imax, once on standard dvd, and twice on blu-ray.:trans:

I kinda like seeing the scene where Optimus's dead body is dropped into the military base and Ironhide, Jolt, Sideswipe and Ratchet are there.... those four have not enough screen time anywhere else...

Sideswipe should've been hanging with Bumblebee and the others instead of the twins.

I kinda prefer the Twins.... Sideswipe should be hanging out with the military fellows

Okay, I am going to ask this questions for the 100th time, does anyone know were in the UK is getting the IMAX version of this movie on blu-ray?

Just buy the american blu-ray dude, it's multi-zone so it will play on any Blu-Ray player in the world. I picked up the Walmart big screen edition when I was out there in Florida, and it works a treat.

^It takes ages to arrive though and I will pay through the nose for it, surely somewere in the UK will be selling the IMAX version though?

It is a Walmart exclusive. The only possibility is that Asda might release the big screen version as Walmart owns Asda, but to be honest, it's unlikely.
Jamon, I just found a brand new and sealed Blu-Ray Walmart exclusive on ebay, including shipping £20.00. If you're interested in it and don't have an ebay account, I can sort it for you. Let me know.

It is a Walmart exclusive. The only possibility is that Asda might release the big screen version as Walmart owns Asda, but to be honest, it's unlikely.
Jamon, I just found a brand new and sealed Blu-Ray Walmart exclusive on ebay, including shipping £20.00. If you're interested in it and don't have an ebay account, I can sort it for you. Let me know.

Thanks for the offer, its appreciated a lot, but I think i will just order it off Amazon, thanks again.

is there a lot on the making of the CGI?

he rushes them alot... and makes lots of changes, making them re do entire scenes... i would quit if i were under bay...

Bat probably stands on a podium with a circle of shirtless programmers and 3D artists at his feet who are whipped by Bay constantly as he screams, "MORE!! MORE!!!"

EDIT:

From Abram's to adapt Micronauts news report

Abrams tells the newspaper that those who doubt whether a board game or science-fiction toy should be accorded star status will be proved wrong.

JJ Abrams. The People's Director. Not to mention that Transformers was always much more than some line of toys. One of the great 80's animates series with plenty of heart and soul and a best selling line of comics from Dreamwave and MARVEL. The new Animated series also rocks

He would have made an AMAZING Transformers film. But noooo!!!!
We can't have good things now can we?

Last edited:
Bat probably stands on a podium with a circle of shirtless programmers and 3D artists at his feet who are whipped by Bay constantly as he screams, "MORE!! MORE!!!"

EDIT:

JJ Abrams. The People's Director. Not to mention that Transformers was always much more than some line of toys. One of the great 80's animates series with plenty of heart and soul and a best selling line of comics from Dreamwave and MARVEL. The new Animated series also rocks

He would have made an AMAZING Transformers film. But noooo!!!!
We can't have good things now can we?

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think Bay would be the better director for the action. Don't get me wrong, Abrams is the better director and his version of TF's would no doubt have a better plot, but I just think the way Bay shoots his action scenes do the robots some justice as huge heavy warriors. I'd be keen to see a JJ Transformers, but not if it means giving up the next Star Trek movie, Star Trek all the way :up:

I think a Bay, Abrams Collaboration would be best.
Keep Bay chained in a corner and whenever there is an action scene, let him loose.

I still think its possible Bay might surprise us all and come up with a belter 3rd movie, we'll I guess, but it sounds to me like he has listened to the criticism of TF2.

Yea.. electrify the good points of movie one and movie two together....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"