What's the Perfect Date?

ookami

Sidekick
Reaction score
I know I'm gonna regret this question with War Lord and Ronny Shade, and probably Dog Lips...but...what's the perfect date?

A fantastic conversation, good food, a warm fire and Miles Davis music playing in the background, possibly all ending in copulation.

One where you don't have to pay :up:

going to see a movie neither of you want to see, sitting in the back row and making out the whole time...possibly then getting thrown out :up:

JLBats said:
A fantastic conversation, good food, a warm fire and Miles Davis music playing in the background, possibly all ending in copulation.

Sweet:up:

Ether
Duct Tape
Wheelbarrow

Warm day, Picnic on a hill where the greenest grass grows, good food, good coversation.

I don't know.. Going somewhere atmospheric where you can walk around and talk?

First you start off with a little dinner. Anything she wants of the dollar menu. Then we hit the $2 theatre to watch a good movie already out on DVD. Then I bring her back to the house for a cup of Hawaian Punch and some Wierd Al music playing in the background and make sweet love. :up:

Darthphere said:
First you start off with a little dinner. Anything she wants of the dollar menu. Then we hit the $2 theatre to watch a good movie already out on DVD. Then I bring her back to the house for a cup of Hawaian Punch and some Wierd Al music playing in the background and make sweet love. :up:

I'm happy with that as long as she pays :up:

Darthphere said:

HE MEANS DATING REAL PEOPLE DARTH. NOT YOUR STAR WARS TOY'S.. ;) d

Darthphere said:

Well, at least it's not a seemingly platonic sleepover that ends up in dry humping, and eventually, penetration. :o

LOL

XwolverineX said:
HE MEANS DATING REAL PEOPLE DARTH. NOT YOUR STAR WARS TOY'S.. ;) d

Leia loves the Wendy;s 99 cent menu.:up:

Maxwell Smart said:
You romantic bastard you. :O

:p

I always get accused of that

Darthphere said:

She better not be high maintence, or that's the last date you go on with her.

jusblaze21 said:
She better not be high maintence, or that's the last date you go on with her.

We ended with making sweet love, I think the date was a success.:confused:

A beer and a conversation with my girlfriend. :)

Sweet and simple.

The Amazing Lee said:
A beer and a conversation with my girlfriend. :)

Sweet and simple.

Same here - except for the conversation part :up:

Or today, we had a nice stroll in the park, had some dodgey burgers and chips and then walked into town.

That was great :):D

Simple but at the same time we got to spend time with each other without going to great lengths by spending lots of money and at the end of the day we still had a good time :):D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"