Mee and I, are proud to present the newest member of the Teen Titans.

Darthphere

Kneel before 'Drox!
Reaction score
Ronny Shade has left us, and we miss him greatly, but the time has come to move on and rebuild in his wake. We miss you Ronny, but you're an *******.

Ronny.png

*sniff*

Anyway, it's time to unveil the newest team member, whose awesomeness surpassed the fact that she voted against Mee and I in the Hype Deathmatches. So everyone welcome the newest Teen Titan...

Kyalesyin

DonnaTroy.jpg

Welcome, and god help us all.

A very worthy choice. I can't speak for the rest of the Council, but I approve. *applauds* BTW, I thought Spoons was a part of the Titans. Did you guys kick him out because of his spiraling heroin habit?

jag

A very worthy choice. I can't speak for the rest of the Council, but I approve. *applauds* BTW, I thought Spoons was a part of the Titans. Did you guys kick him out because of his spiraling heroin habit?

jag

Colossal Spoons is like Raven, he shows up whenever he feels like it.

what the crap:huh:

Stop being so ****ing jealous, you just haven't reached a level of awesomeness where you would even be considered to be a Teen Titan.:o

We should probably expand membership to 5, probably not.

Stop being so ****ing jealous, you just haven't reached a level of awesomeness where you would even be considered to be a Teen Titan.:o

We should probably expand membership to 5, probably not.

did this whole Teen Titans thing happen when i was busy sleeping or what? i've never heard of this before:huh: :huh:

Is...is this what you do with your free time.:csad:

Whoo! I feel special now... Uhhh...

Someone wanna give me some history/backstory here?

Congrats Kaz :up:

This is a real honour, I think.

Whoo! I feel special now... Uhhh...

Someone wanna give me some history/backstory here?

Teen Titans first came about in 1964 as a group of teenaged superheroes (mainly sidekicks) serving as a junior Justice League. The original team consisted of Robin, Kid Flas, Speedy and Aqualad.

The group's popularity rose in the 1980 revival under the creative of Marv Wolfman and George Perez. In addition to the original core members, they introduced Cyborg, Starfire and Raven with Donna Troy (Wondergirl) being a later addition to the earlier group.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teen_titans :ninja:

Teen Titans first came about in 1964 as a group of teenaged superheroes (mainly sidekicks) serving as a junior Justice League. The original team consisted of Robin, Kid Flas, Speedy and Aqualad.

The group's popularity rose in the 1980 revival under the creative of Marv Wolfman and George Perez. In addition to the original core members, they introduced Cyborg, Starfire and Raven with Donna Troy (Wondergirl) being a later addition to the earlier group.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teen_titans :ninja:

*headdesk*

I know all that bit. I was more wondering how the whole thing kicked off on the hype. Thinking I should have worded the question better.

screw it...it'll start my own group...with SpideyLad...and hookers...:cmad:

Sounds like fun...

Wait, does this mean I gotta behave now?

Mee is more prouder. :o

*headdesk*

I know all that bit. I was more wondering how the whole thing kicked off on the hype. Thinking I should have worded the question better.

:woot:

I think it has something to do with endless discussion on which relationship dynamic is better, Dawson and Joey or Lorelei and Luke from Gilmore Girls. That's what I hear anyways.

So this whole Hype factions thing is starting again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"