What's the Perfect Date?

Spidey-Bat said:
Wouldn't that'd mean every date a woman goes on is a perfect date.

NO, 'CAUSE THEY'RE VIEWS ON A "PERFECT" DATE DIFFERS FROM US GUY'S.

on the "men pay on the first date " deal

heres the thing. there are 2 kinds of women

1 who abuse that a man spends money on the date
2 a woman that will respect and favor a man who pays on the first date.

if you expect a woman to sleep with you on the first date, then expect to pay through the nose.

you cant have your cake and eat it to. women are not free and the ones that are probably have been around the block.

a date that leads to sex is a date that both parties are comfortable and enjoying the company of one another with . just because you bought her dinner doesnt mean she owes you a blow job.

is it unfair? to you it maybe but women like to think they count for somthing.if you think they dont then you should just stick to one night stands and try a girlfriend when you grow up.

my idea of a good date is a nice quite cafe bistro where i am able to have conversation with my date and be comfortable.

A movie
Chi Chi's for appetizers and Margaritas
A 4 hour "nap special" at the Rainbow Motel

:up:

Guy Fawkes said:
A movie
Chi Chi's for appetizers and Margaritas
A 4 hour "nap special" at the Rainbow Motel

:up:
AHAHAhhahahhhah

wow you sure went all out on the sleeping location. :D

devilgirl said:

if you expect a woman to sleep with you on the first date, then expect to pay through the nose.

you cant have your cake and eat it to. women are not free and the ones that are probably have been around the block.

a date that leads to sex is a date that both parties are comfortable and enjoying the company of one another with . just because you bought her dinner doesnt mean she owes you a blow job.

is it unfair? to you it maybe but women like to think they count for somthing.if you think they dont then you should just stick to one night stands and try a girlfriend when you grow up.

my idea of a good date is a nice quite cafe bistro where i am able to have conversation with my date and be comfortable.

I always respect and favor a girl who pays on the first date. :up:

XwolverineX said:
NO, 'CAUSE THEY'RE VIEWS ON A "PERFECT" DATE DIFFERS FROM US GUY'S.

So a guy's perfect date is

Dollar menu (fine with me):up:
cheap drinks (as long as their good):up:
girl's payin' (only if I can afford it..if not distraction needed Hooters or Hustlers):up:
goodnight kiss leading to good morning 'What the hell is she still doin' here?!' (I sprung for the date you spring for the cab home and remember my name.):)

ookami said:

girl's payin' (only if I can afford it..if not distraction needed Hooters or Hustlers):up:
goodnight kiss leading to good morning 'What the hell is she still doin' here?!' (I sprung for the date you spring for the cab home and remember my name.):)

All true :up:

Heh, the above posts are well, different. I don't think one can have a perfect date. Everyone has their preferences, though I'm pretty sure what you want to do might not be what your date would want to be doing, unless the two of you decided together what you are doing. <.<

a nice chat in a restraunt with good food
then stopping by the chicks house for some fun

devilgirl said:

ugh... the world needs less people like you and more people like toven:down

My Perfect Date:

Chinese buffet and a trip to the Graphic Novels/Comic Book section of the Library, where we can sit quietly on the floor talking and reading comics.

:)

twylight said:
My Perfect Date:

Chinese buffet and a trip to the Graphic Novels/Comic Book section of the Library, where we can sit quietly on the floor talking and reading comics.

is there hanky panky after that? If so, count me in:up:

Corinthian™ said:
is there hanky panky after that? If so, count me in:up:

No Hanky Panky...the pages will get bent . :o

Corinthian™ said:
I can take you to a cormfortable place, with bed and all:o:up:

So you don't like the couch in the window reading nook? :(

ookami said:

HELL YES... :up:

[B said:
ookami][/B]

XwolverineX said:
HELL YES... :up:

See I'm open to optios. Well I got XwolverineX's approval. Just remember to spring for the cab...you seem like the shifty type:O

twylight said:
My Perfect Date:

"When you fell from heaven did it hurt? LOLZ"

:O

twylight's date sounds perfect, except I'd add on driving around town(at night), since that is always a wonderful experience whether with somebody or alone..

...any date my g/f doesn't accuse me of looking at someone else.
dry.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"