What's your song??

Darren Daring said:
Being mad at me won't make it a good song, son.

No, the fact that it is one of the most creative, powerful and groundbreaking songs in the hsitpry of music makes it a good song.

No, that would have been incredibly corny, thanks for trying.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
No, the fact that it is one of the most creative, powerful and groundbreaking songs in the hsitpry of music makes it a good song.

it's completely overrated, Queen has at least 7 songs that completely destroy it. At least. That's just off the top of my head.

Darren Daring said:
it's completely overrated, Queen has at least 7 songs that completely destroy it. At least. That's just off the top of my head.
Queen is overrated.

Darren Daring said:
Why are you using the mad smiley while saying you aren't mad?
Should everything have a reason?

Darren Daring said:
Can you name them?

Dr. Victor Lehnsherr said:
Should everything have a reason?
That's like saying should everytime we make love have a reason...honestly.:mad:

Holly Goodhead said:
It says Eric Clapton on my ipod.
You have it mislabeled than because it is infact Cream (which Eric Clapton is/was the guitarist. Jack Bruce was the bassist/singer and Ginger Baker was the drummer) So it IS partially right but not giving credit to Bruce and Baker...

That said, most of my songs are just that. Songs that I helped to write and play for myself when I'm in certain moods.

Sad/Bluesy/Depressed: No Good Lovin - Rob Macker
P**sed off: Four Chambers - Rob Macker
Romantic: Gone Too Long - Zach Hollander and Rob Macker; or Good Rockin' Girl - Rob Macker
and if I want to make my girl happy... Gimme Three Steps - Lynyrd Skynyrd and Freebird - Lynyrd Skynyrd

Dr. Victor Lehnsherr said:
Can you name them?

Killer Queen
Another One Bites The Dust
You're My Best Friend
Under Pressure
We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You
Fat Bottomed Girls
Somebody To Love

Also, Sheer Heart Attack, Don't Stop Me Now, and maybe Bicycle race if I'm in the right mood.

Colossal Spoons said:
Daft Punk - "One More Time"

That song'll cheer me up anytime.

XD Rock on brutha! :up:

And let's not forget Aerodynamic ;)

Darren Daring said:

Oh, well at least you're a Queen fan. :up:

Talk Show Host by Radiohead, its a good song to zone out to, I also like Cells by The Servant

come on people its all about the ice man "Vanilla Ice" u guys remeber ice ice baby that is the best song ever

If you like carbon copy rip offs that don't credit the song and artists whom the riff was stolen from, then it is most certainly the best song ever. If not then its one of the biggest piles of stolen, copyright infringing pieces of trash of all time :down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"