When is Malice coming back? :(

apprentice sounds fun, i actually miss malice :( i miss him banning me with such precision and grace, like an angel

and you still have me.

You guys will always have me.

You must.

Morg said:
too lazy to read the 1st page?

The first page didn't really answer my question. I would like to know the history behind it. Exactly what was the reason for him leaving? Did he give a statement or something?

Paradoxium said:
He stopped playing WoW I believe, he is mostly doing a lot of catch up on his work now. He doesn't get paid (SHH/CS), so even if he were still an admin I would never rush him into anything personally. I respect what he did for SHH; ie; transistioning vBB 2.0x -> 3.0x is not a fun thing to do, especially when it takes 30hrs flat for each message board. You also need to moniter for potential errors.

twylight said:
It captured Drak in it's terrible claws. He's probably found some hot female RPGer and ran off with her..*sniffle*

Okay, let me clear some things up.

1---Malice is still playing WoW. As a matter of fact, I believe he is on as I type this. For some reason, I cant log on, else I would be there, too.

2---I believe that Malice was De-Modded by Mirko, because if you look at his posts, he is no longer red.

3---He wasn't getting paid. And the site was too much crap. Last thing he wanted to do was stress at work, then come here and stress. I mean, it's not like he ever got a PM saying "Thank you" or anything. All he got was fussed at because "The Old Smileys Were Better" or what not. So, can I blame him for doing something for himself for a change? No. Not at all.

Oh, and No, Twy. I'm still yours.

Drakon said:

1---Malice is still playing WoW. As a matter of fact, I believe he is on as I type this. For some reason, I cant log on, else I would be there, too.

2---I believe that Malice was De-Modded by Mirko, because if you look at his posts, he is no longer red.

3---He wasn't getting paid. And the site was too much crap. Last thing he wanted to do was stress at work, then come here and stress. I mean, it's not like he ever got a PM saying "Thank you" or anything. All he got was fussed at because "The Old Smileys Were Better" or what not. So, can I blame him for doing something for himself for a change? No. Not at all.

I see. I guess Malice did deserve a break. He always worked very hard on this site and CS! He was practically the second in command. I do hope he comes back after he takes some time off.

Drakon said:
3---He wasn't getting paid.

I remember Malice making a thread about his new car right after he started working on these sites and Mirko saying something about how much he gets paid. :confused:

Well, if he never got paid for anything he did here... Mirko is the most brilliant man in the world. :D

(or Malice is the dumbest, but that's just mean :()

"The Old Smileys Were Better"

well, they were.
mad.gif
frown.gif
confused1.gif

Who's going to do the SHHNFL Fanatsy League next year??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

:)

Drakon said:

Oh, and No, Twy. I'm still yours.

Tell Malice to fix Para's subdomain, he will know what I am talking about :(

Paradoxium said:
Tell Malice to fix Para's subdomain, he will know what I am talking about :(

As soon as WoW lets me back on! :mad:

Be sure to tell him Para is going to post a picture of him getting owned in a duel on WoW pretty soon :o

Paradoxium said:
Be sure to tell him Para is going to post a picture of him getting owned in a duel on WoW pretty soon :o

icon14.gif

Why don't you post at the website, since, you know, you registered and everything :o

OK.... Para's looks like Malice, Drak like Twy, and me like KPB:confused:

you guys are freakin' me out, man :(

I know I put it in another thread, but this one is relevant too: Malice should be shot in his eyes.

If i had a nickle for everytime a dick joke got me in trouble here

I'd have alot of nickles :wolverine:

If I had a dollar for every time that I had sixty cents... I'd be Canada :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"