So how does the Hype stay up... exactly?

The_Dark_Knight said:
You live in Ohio? What part?? I live in Columbus. Are you going to the Mid Ohio Con sat.?

Batavia/Cincinnati.

I will stay on this Hype board for many years.And as I do my power will grow far beyond that of your average mod and you will all come to my house for cookies:cmad:

I'm sure cookies would be worth the plane ticket.

I'd love cookies. will they be oatmeal?

LadyVader said:
This is a question that has haunted me for some time. Do you guys, Lightning Strikez, Dew, Malice... do you actually WORK for Superhero Hype?
Do you have an office somewhere you go to every day, collecting data and materials and articles and the like? Who actually works to keep the Hype up in a daily basis? How much work is put into this place? Site + boards.

:)

There is no SHH headquarters,the staff just communicates through PM.They all have "social" lifes,which explains why they are not online all day like some other members.

Erz: Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Moderators, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.
Lady Vader: So who's in this Moderators?
Erz: Mirko, Dew, Malice, Dog Lips, *and* Drakon before he went **** up. Oh, I hated Drakon with his wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

**** up? You looking at my Man-Cleavage?

We are actually up? I thought it was all just a dream.

Being a mod is a blessing and a curse, however. True, you get to take charge of the peons, but on the flip side...you get to take charge of the peons. There are people on here who you would think would be mods, but due to occasional erratic outbursts, the gift has not been bestowed upon them. :o

Being a mod:

"With great power, comes great responsibility."

C. Lee said:
We are actually up? I thought it was all just a dream.

Lucielle2.JPG

Some mad, crazy, wonderful dream!

To dream....the impossible dream.....

Hey, LadyVader. I can't help but notice how LadyVader is the Bride of Chaotica on board BSG. :D :up:

Three of my favourite sci-fi franchises in one lump. :up:

Finally somebody gets the Bride of Chaotica reference. People kept asking me:
"Who is Chaotica? Is she a woman? Are you a lesbian!?"
"NO! Not that there's anything wrong with that... :rolleyes:"

But yeah, sci-fi is the cat's pajamas. :)

I got it ages ago. I just didnt' feel the need to chime in. :yay:

LadyVader said:
Finally somebody gets the Bride of Chaotica reference. People kept asking me:
"Who is Chaotica? Is she a woman? Are you a lesbian!?"
"NO! Not that there's anything wrong with that... :rolleyes:"

But yeah, sci-fi is the cat's pajamas. :)
I loved the acting in the Bride of Chaotica holonovel. So retro. :D One of my favourite episodes.

I guess I'll claim Captain Proton to myself, if that's okay with you and your Noghri bodyguards. ;)

Captain Proton is ok but it's not nearly as cool sounding as Buster Kincaid. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"