When the next Nip/Tuck season coming?

Sentinel X

optical illusion
Reaction score
I LOVE that show...its funny,nasty,weird,cool, and dramatic all in a nutshell.Will there be a new season???..is there a season and I just dont know??:confused: ...Does anyone else want a new season?

September! Here's a synopsis:

The McNamara/Troy firm is now the property of Michelle Latham and her wealthy 70-year-old husband. Michelle, who is set to appear in a 12-episode arc, is a powerful and sexy woman in her 30s who will now run the company. How will she deal with the company and business when Christian steals her heart?

Awsome!!
Is Natasha coming back ever again???
I think she was Christians best GF and they deserve to stay with her.And making her blind was smart on the behalf of the screenwriters

I doubt it. Hopefully they will start anew with this season.

The first episode, "Cindy Plumb", premieres on September 16th! "Blue Mondae" is the title of the second.

SPOILER: And if you wanted to know what is wrong with the baby, a spoiler I read said
that it will not have hands. Its arms will end with whittled "claws".

Great show. I rented seasons 1 and 2 to get caught up with everything that went down. I didn't start watching until Season 3. I am looking forward to the new season.

I am wondering how the
Matt killing his ex-girlfriend's father
will play in this season.

oh man, it's been forever. i need a quick catchin-up. can anyone help me out?

September can't get here fast enough. Least they've showne a few repeats.

Gamma Ray said:
September! Here's a synopsis:

The McNamara/Troy firm is now the property of Michelle Latham and her wealthy 70-year-old husband. Michelle, who is set to appear in a 12-episode arc, is a powerful and sexy woman in her 30s who will now run the company. How will she deal with the company and business when Christian steals her heart?

I hear Sanaa Lathan is going to play her.

Gamma Ray said:
The first episode, "Cindy Plumb", premieres on September 16th! "Blue Mondae" is the title of the second.

SPOILER: And if you wanted to know what is wrong with the baby, a spoiler I read said
that it will not have hands. Its arms will end with whittled "claws".
where's that from?

This is a very cool show which i just started watching in repeats. i've wanted to watch this shhow for the longest time and finally got around to seeing it. i need to rent the first couple of seasons.

I look forward to the next season, i like Nip/Tuck, season two was good and the ending to season 3 was great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"