World Where the hell are my X-Men: TAS DVD's at?!?!

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
I mean really, this is absurd. The fact that there have'nt been season DVD's yet just angers me. Same goes for Spidey.
Damn you, Buena Vista/FOX/Marvel/whoever the hell I want to blame.

Well guess what, Buena Vista Disney owns the rights to the cartoons currently, and I think only they can release it on DVD.

In 2003 they released a Wolverine DVD of the series with several episodes focused on Wolverine, that's it.

Late 90's early 00's, a company released five episode DVD volumes of the show that you could get in Best Buy and elsewhere.

You can buy bootlegs, I've seen the ads on this forum and others, but I don't know if they are any good quality wise. :(

I know someone that sells a semi professional looking set with really well made dvd case art, menus, disc art, etc. but it's not cheap.

X-Men: TAS and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers DVD box sets FTW.:csad:

i blame mickey mouse!

Just download them. You can get the complete series

Just download them. You can get the complete series

Downloads just arent the same. Buena Vista should just get off their fat asses and put Spidey/X-Men/Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends on DVD.

kinda surprised that marvel isnt fighting to get them back from disney. Both companies know they can get alot of money from selling them. wonder why neither of them are making any moves to buy/sell them.

kinda surprised that marvel isnt fighting to get them back from disney. Both companies know they can get alot of money from selling them. wonder why neither of them are making any moves to buy/sell them.

Me too. I'm just surprised that Disney has been so *****ebaggy about not putting them on DVD, They've had three perfect tie-ins for both Spidey and X-Men. I suppose they could use the tie-ins with both of the new animated series.
Marvel should try to get 'em back.

The bootleg that I own is very good quality. :up:

Where did you buy it at? A while back i bought the spidey series but i cant find the website i bought it from? The quality wasnt that great but i didnt care.

Where did you buy it at? A while back i bought the spidey series but i cant find the website i bought it from? The quality wasnt that great but i didnt care.

I think it might be against Hype rules to talk about where to buy illegal things. I think?

I doubt I could even find the site again, anyway. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"