Sequels If Disney do get the rights for X-Men

I don't have a suggestion right now, but I hope he'd be much bigger than Josh Brolin as he looks a bit smaller in height as Cable.

Maybe he has the right charm, though. Jackman and Fassbander didn't necessarily look the part for their characters. But they were great. Rogue, on the other hand, was the full package... Maybe Deadpool should've brought her and X-23 along for a cameo. The Deadpool team tends to characterize the X-Men well.

Now that you mention it, I did like Disney's current Star Wars casting choices. There's a female lead, a black guy in a big supporting role and Oscar Isaac, a latino, who really stole the show for me in the first one. I have yet to watch the sequel, but I'm positive they will at least not white wash the X-Men if Disney gets involved. Marvel's good about that too, I mean, we've got a black Valkyrie and a mostly black cast in Black Panther. I can see them casting and writing in a way that is much more faithful to the comics.

Last edited:
Nope. The current Deadpool films won't matter in the long run anyway, well in my prediction. It is good for now, but 7 to 10 years now, it won't be in demand. Or Marvel Studios would probably have rebooted it by then.

I think Deadpool will be also rebooted by MCU :huh::huh:

Deadpool is part of actual x-men saga, its improbable to reboot x-men franchise by keeping actual Deadpool

I think Deadpool will be also rebooted by MCU :huh::huh:

Deadpool is part of actual x-men saga, its improbable to reboot x-men franchise by keeping actual Deadpool

Here is how they do it

Like Deadpool he had the mutant gene but experiments unlocked it.

For Pietro and Wanda just do the same thing they have always had the X-Gene the scepter just unlocked it and made it work. It could also be why only Pietro and Wanda survived the experiments the rest of the test subjects were baseline humans with no lurking mutant genes that could be activated.

Then they could be Magneto's children, in the same way Wade probably had someone in his family line with a mutant X-Gene.

Fox'explainations is bad. Those who are born as mutants get their power during puberty, teenager period. Wade is an old man and doesnt have any powers until experimentations

Officially Wade is born as human.

And I dont think MCU will copy Fox

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"