• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Which do you think will be the next major crossover film?

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
I don't think the Justice League will happen anytime soon but since the Avengers is making megabucks at the moment, I wonder what will be the next crossover film. Surely another studio would give it a go.

I could see all the classic Disney princesses teaming up in a movie. Obviously, not to save the world or anything, but for another reason.

If I were a betting man, I would say Fox will try and crossover Fantastic Four, an X-Men team, Deadpool and Daredevil somehow. No way with The Avengers making hundreds of millions of dollars and Fantastic Four/Daredevil reboots coming will they not be looking at putting their own team.

The question is, which mutants can they choose they haven't already been done (assuming they care about the Bryan Singer continuity) and what kind of team can they put together? Will Cable and Deadpool be paired up because of their comic history, or will they attempt to make an Avengers type street team? Though there is no chance it would be as successful as the Avengers, who wouldn't be excited about a team with Mr. Fantastic, The Thing, Deadpool, Daredevil, and a host of mutants to choose from?

I honestly don't think we'll have another crossover until Avengers 2 or Justice League.

I actually think WB will move pretty fast on JL now that the Avengers was a success. WB has always loved utilizing the JL in TV an DTV productions, so I think they'd be rather comfortable making a live action movie once they have some assurances it'll do well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"