• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who do you think will be the next ''A'' List stars

Lunar_Wolf

WTF face
Reaction score
Who do you think will be the next A list star? I think Rachal Mcadams, Ryan Gosling and Topher Grace are going to be the next huge stars.

Rachel McAdams is more or less already an A - lister. Topher is on his way.

Anyone else think that Josh Lucas could be the next Paul Newman if he plays his cards right?

I don't know about that, but Lucus could certainly play Newman. I think they look similar.

Though I disagree for why some of these people might get there, here's who I think will make the A-List in the near future:

Rachel McAdams
Topher Grace
Kevin Zegers
Rosario Dawson
Zac Efron
Anna Faris
Jared Leto
Jaime King
Shia LaBeouf
Justin Long
Marley Shelton
Raven Symone

Majik1387 said:
Though I disagree for why some of these people might get there, here's who I think will make the A-List in the near future:

Rachel McAdams
Topher Grace
Kevin Zegers
Rosario Dawson
Zac Efron
Anna Faris
Jared Leto
Jaime King
Shia LaBeouf
Justin Long
Marley Shelton
Raven Symone
I'd love to see all of them on the "A" list.
Especially Rosario(Who is VERY close), Jared Leto, and Marley Shelton.

^I would too, it's just I have a feeling some of them might get up there without being able to truly prove themself. I really am a big fan of all of them.

There's actually more I would want to see on the A-List but those are the only ones I could really see as accepted by everyone to be on the future A-List.

Hard to say.
Keifer Sutherland. He's never been a huge star. He's always been around, but he's never been huge.

I think he'll be disgustingly famous once the 24 movie comes out.

Jessica Alba.

after next year she's gonna be a huge star and be seen everywhere.

J Alba's Lover said:
Jessica Alba.

after next year she's gonna be a huge star and be seen everywhere.
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

xwolverine2 said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!
like i said before your opinion means s**t to me. you can't deny it. she's on the brink of super stsrdom whether you wanna admit it or not.

i think 28 days later was his best. he's not the 'creepy guy' in that.

Poetic Chaos said:
I'd like to see Julian McMahon hit it big outside of Nip/Tuck.
Yeah it would he's such a great actor and deserves it hopefully the FF movie can do that for him.

sp1derg1rl said:
im looking foward to seeing breakfast on pluto too.
he has a sci-fi movie coming out with chris evans next year. i think its called sunshine.

Rachel McAdams and Topher easily. :up:

I'm not so sure about Raven only because she has been branded as a Disney kid. There is no tougher stereotype to break than a Disney kid, just look at Hilary Duff and Lindsey Lohan (they suck though so who cares :D ). If she pulled out some serious roles then I could see her as an A-lister, but if she just keeps doing what she has been doing she won't go far.

I vote for Rosario Dawson and Topher too. And with her role in Grind House, I say Rose McGowan is gonna be doing greater things from now on

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"