Apocalypse Which mutants in the franchise have had the most wasted potential?

Emma Frost is the most wasted, I think.

A bit early to say if Psylocke is wasted, as she might yet return. Fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed! If this was only her introduction, it's not that bad.

jubilee hopefully she'll get a bigger part in the next film

bummed they killed off emma frost i would have loved to see more of her

Emma Frost being killed off is why I finally boycotted the movies until Singer and Kinbberg are removed from power. that was the last straw for me.

Everyone not named Xavier, Erik, Mystique,Wolverine, Quicksilver and Night crawler.

Pretty much this. I'd just add Jean to your list. I mean, at least she wasn't that wasted as the others. But the list of the wasted is long.

Scott, Storm, Rogue, Colossus, Psylocke, Bobbie, Beast, Jubilee, Emma, Havok, Bishop, Kitty, Banshee, Sebastian Shawn, Apocalypse, Angel, Sabretooth, Toad, Gambit, Blink, Sunspot, Lady Deathstryke, Senator Kelly, Calisto and the Murlocks...

Now explain why each other character from the list is wasted.

Fingers crossed!!! :gngl:

All is forgiven if they redeem Psylocke and Angel! I love those two characters!

Don't hold your breath .. we had them in X3 and 13 years later we got Apocalypse lmao

Same with Cyclops and Jean.. only after 13 years later we get something.

Frankly all of them aside from Wolverine and Magneto and maybe Prof. X. I just feel dishearten and worn out by it all.

Not Jean, not Xavier, not Magneto, not Rogue, not Wolverine, not Mystique, not Bobby, not Pyro, not Nightcrawler, not Beast, not Sabretooth (because Origins as ***** as that is), not Yukio, not Quicksilver, not Deadpool

Sans Apoc since I haven't yet seen, who ever else is left is up for grabs on the scale of least to most.

I would also add Juggernaut. His relationship with Xavier had such opportunity but they set aside to focus yet again on Xavier/Magneto.

I would also add Juggernaut. His relationship with Xavier had such opportunity but they set aside to focus yet again on Xavier/Magneto.

Wouldn't hold your breath that relationship will ever be explored, X3 didn't even hint at it, originally when juggernaut was gonna be in DOFP instead of quicksilver he was just gonna be a student from charles school before it closed

Honestly, haven't seen this movie yet, but probably Jubilee up to this film.

Every other character mentioned here, while not reaching their full potential, has received at least some development plus at least a cool display of their powers.

Jubilee, not so much.

Well, they could still add a new and reimagined Juggernaut and make him the step-son of Charles' mother/father after a recent re-marriage, but that would mean a film focused on Xavier and I think we'd all like a film focused on something else now...

but that would mean a film focused on Xavier and I think we'd all like a film focused on something else now...

Truth be told you ain't gonna have Xavier in an X-Men movie and not be a focus.

Which mutants in the franchise have had the most wasted potential?

The list is big, man ...

Rogue no question she was a complete waste and I would have to say juggernaut was a waste but he only got butchered in one movie not 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"