2 Q's about Mutants

Batman the 6th

Civilian
Reaction score
The first is some of the mutants I have not seen b4, and was wondering if someone does.

The guy who shot those things at Logan, were they metal knives, or wooden knives? And was he supposed to be Spyke?
The guy who has needles that come out of the skin, who was he?
The guy who shot ashes at people from his mouth.
The guy who was kind of like a lizard, climbing the tower towards the end, and then got shot and fell down.
The guy who grows back limbs and such.

The other question is, all the levels of the mutunats in the movie, and previous movies.

Jean is Level 5
Prof. X is Level 4
Magneto is Level 4
Pyro is level 4
Iceman is level 4
Juggernaut is level 4
Rogue level 4
Storm is level 4
Colossus is level 3
I think I have it right

The other characters levels, like Scott, Beast, Nightcrawler, Multiple Man, Kitty,
the five guys who I don't know who I listed above, Mystique, Toad, Sabretooth, Lady Deathstrike, Angel, Callisto, Shockwave.

Ones that weren't in the movie:
Gambit
Jubilee
Boom Boom
Avalanche
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch
Wolfsbane
Blob
Havok
I can't think of any other right now.
Thanx:supes:

Batman the 6th said:
The first is some of the mutants I have not seen b4, and was wondering if someone does.

The guy who shot those things at Logan, were they metal knives, or wooden knives? And was he supposed to be Spyke?
The guy who was kind of like a lizard, climbing the tower towards the end, and then got shot and fell down.

1.They were bone fragments and his name was Spike.
2.Quills had the needles
3.Do not know this one but Magma came to mind
4. It was Lizard Man
5. Do no know about regrow man sorry.

Batman the 6th said:
The other question is, all the levels of the mutunats in the movie, and previous movies.

Jean is Level 5
Prof. X is Level 4
Magneto is Level 4
Pyro is level 4
Iceman is level 4
Juggernaut is level 4
Rogue level 4
Storm is level 4
Colossus is level 3
I think I have it right

The other characters levels, like Scott, Beast, Nightcrawler, Multiple Man, Kitty,
the five guys who I don't know who I listed above, Mystique, Toad, Sabretooth, Lady Deathstrike, Angel, Callisto, Shockwave.

You have those levels right.
Cyclops is level 5
Beast is level 3 and I do not know the rest

Batman the 6th said:

You're obviously new on here, so I'll help. It was Spyke, with some of the qualities of Omega Red (the spikes came from his wrist, like Omega's coils)

Batman the 6th said:

Quill. They're not needles, they're spines like the quills of a porcupine, hence the name.

Batman the 6th said:

No idea. Chamber maybe?

Batman the 6th said:

Anole?

Batman the 6th said:

No idea.

Batman the 6th said:

Jean is Level 5
Prof. X is Level 4
Magneto is Level 4
Pyro is level 4
Iceman is level 4
Juggernaut is level 4
Rogue level 4
Storm is level 4
Colossus is level 3
I think I have it right

It's not Shockwave, it's Arclight. And the levels are fairly debatable. There are threads on here about them.

Batman the 6th said:
Ones that weren't in the movie:
Gambit
Jubilee
Boom Boom
Avalanche
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch
Wolfsbane
Blob
Havok
I can't think of any other right now.

Yes, none of those was in the movie, aside from Jubilee, who was in a mansion classroom scene. Although Blob wasn't in, we did see Phat who changed size from fat to normal as he sat down in the church where the mutants were gathered.

The ones that weren't in the movie, I was wondering there power levels as well. I thought Jean was the only level 5 that Magneto or Prof X met? I thought they said it in the movie? No one knows who the guy who can regrow limbs is? I figured it was Spyke, from watching X-men Evolution a few years ago.

Batman the 6th said:
The ones that weren't in the movie, I was wondering there power levels as well. I thought Jean was the only level 5 that Magneto or Prof X met? I thought they said it in the movie? No one knows who the guy who can regrow limbs is? I figured it was Spyke, from watching X-men Evolution a few years ago.
In the comics...Jean and Scott are both level 5. That is why Sinister wants them to mate so that he can create an army of superior mutants. But in the movies I guess he is a 4.

I read somewhere that the guy that everybody thinks was Lizard Man was indeed Anole. But I can't remember where I read it :o

Batman the 6th said:

/quote]

1. Yes spyke
2. Quill
3. Smoke
4. Anole
5. I THINK it was BackUp saw him once in comic

Cyclops is not a level 5.....but his DNA is perhaps the most potent you can get and has created some of the most powerfull muatnts in the world. Add in jeans to the mix...and well you have yourself one powerfull mutant.

Thats why sinister loves him so much.

In Power terms he would be a level 4.

Yeah...I was looking around for a long time and I'm convinced that that ashguy was definitely supposed to be Smoke...nice.

-TNC

when does this ash guy show up? i dont remember him in the movie...

Mothling said:
I read somewhere that the guy that everybody thinks was Lizard Man was indeed Anole. But I can't remember where I read it :o

yeah it's anole. I read it on Wikepedia I believe.

flavio_lebeau said:
when does this ash guy show up? i dont remember him in the movie...

At the start of the final battle, he blows smoke at some of the humans and then gets cured I believe.

I don't think he was shown being cured...I think you're confusing Smoke with Glob Herman..

-TNC

Here's Smoke:

untitled1td3.jpg

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
I don't think he was shown being cured...I think you're confusing Smoke with Glob Herman..

-TNC

I was wondering if that was Glob Herman.

and I didn't get them mixed up neccesarily, I thought they showed both of them getting cured, maybe not.

chaseter said:
In the comics...Jean and Scott are both level 5. That is why Sinister wants them to mate so that he can create an army of superior mutants. But in the movies I guess he is a 4.
Why do people insist that there is a numerical system in the comics? It was alpha and omega, and it doesn't even mean anything or is taken that seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"