Which possible film would be worse?

R

ryankris

Which one of these films with the wrong director and cast would be the worse films on the list?

Just to piss you off. i picked they all sound good.
you only have 17 posts and I already don't like you.

Why don't you like me? Seems like every one decides to hate me before they even know me! That has been going on since Pre-school!

You post the same things over and over again.
We get it.
You don't like Schumacher, Lucas, McG, and Ratner.
Schumacher's films (Other than the Batman films) are some of the best around, and actually serve a point.
Lucas made Star Wars(the greatest film saga ever).
Ratner directed Red Dragon, which was a great continuation of the Hannibal Lecter story.

Actually, I do like Schumacher, Lucas,Ratner, and McG is alright. It's just many people don't want these directors making a superhero movie. Most say Schumacher screwed up with Batman & Robin, Lucas helped make Howard the Duck which is one of the worst films ever made, some say after X-men 3 Brett Ratner should not direct another superhero movie, and many did not like the ideas McG had for a Superman movie project. I do like these directors, but most don't like them directing superhero films. I just want to see who would be the worst at directing a superhero movie!!!

ryankris said:
Actually, I do like Schumacher, Lucas,Ratner, and McG is alright. It's just many people don't want these directors making a superhero movie. Most say Schumacher screwed up with Batman & Robin, Lucas helped make Howard the Duck which is one of the worst films ever made, some say after X-men 3 Brett Ratner should not direct another superhero movie, and many did not like the ideas McG had for a Superman movie project. I do like these directors, but most don't like them directing superhero films. I just want to see who would be the worst at directing a superhero movie!!!

yeah makes tons of sense:rolleyes:

Anything Schumacher would probably be bbbbaaaaddddd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"